Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teen Vicky - Cambridge  (Read 2291 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7634653) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline jimbobted

External Link/Members Only

Debated neutral or negative but had to be negative I think.

£140 for 60 minutes, arranged a few days in advance. Comms all good, hence I don't believe they are being done by "Vicky" as when you see her she barely speak English. Red flag.

Arrived, was given the flat number. The door was opened by a very sulky and dejected Vicky. Should have walked. She keeps me wordlessly to the bedroom. The barest flicker of a smile whilst she asked if I wanted a drink. No shower offered.
She sits on the bed and fiddles on her phone. "It was half hour?" she says without looking. I should have taken the opportunity but said "No it was the hour please". "Oh. Hour. Right" more fiddling with her phone. Still staring at the phone "That's 140.". I should have walked. I'd been debating paying the extra for cim/facial but decided it wasn't going to be worth it.
I held the cash out for a good 15 seconds before she stashed it. I should have walked. She goes to stash it and I can hear someone else in the flat.

She returns. Puts some shite music on her phone, too loud. Starts fake grinding, still looking sullen. I ask several times if she's OK, she assured me she is and smiles briefly each time.
She strips herself. Nice body. Very nice body. She lets me explore but there's not much enthusiasm from her. She plays with my cock through my boxers with some weird bored technique as though it's a fidget toy. At one point she'd doing that motion on the keys in my pocket and takes her a good 30 seconds to realise  :lol:. She's so fucking uninterested.
She sucks my cock. Actually she's good at that, only 2" in but feels nice. After a minute or two she reaches for a condom. I ask for more oral, she doesn't understand. I say more time with your mouth please. She doesn't understand. I motion my cock towards her mouth "Oh. Blowjob" and I get another 30 seconds before the rubber is stretched and snapped on.
So we fuck in missionary, legs over my shoulders, her on top (she rode quite enthusiastically), doggy and on her side. Doggy and on her side she did get a little vocal and it wasn't fake (she had zero interest in feiging anything).
Light kissing only with the very slightest flick of tongue at times. She tried to discourage kissing by turning away at times.
Kept her eyes closed most of the time, claiming it was because she was recovering from laser surgery on her eyelids (they did indeed have a regular red pattern on them). When he eyes were open they were looking anywhere but at me.
I filled the Dom, she chucked me the wet wipes and that was that. I didn't want a repeat so started to get dressed and she perked up a bit. She was looking out of the window and bemoaning she was bust on a nice day when she could be outside and wasn't busy when it was grey and wet.
As I made my way out she was all smiles, patted my arse and said "Nice bum" and giggled. I was out 30 minutes into the hour I'd paid for.

Maybe I got her on a bad day. I'd rather she'd have cancelled if she wasn't in the mood TBH. But I rather suspect she's being "managed" by someone else.

FWIW she seemed like a sweet girl but very unhappy. She's also having unnecessary cosmetic surgery done and is halfway to plastic bimbo. A real shame as she's very pretty underneath the makeup and fake eyelashes and totally at odds with the profile claims to be "natural" and "I don't see the need to change anu aspect of myself".

Face 8 out of ten when smiling, but overdone make up, false eyelashes and peroxide blonde make it 6.
Body 8 out of 10. Petite, slim, but not very toned stomach. She has got lovely legs, arse and tits though.
Service/attitude 4 out of 10. She was accommodating but totally unenthusiastic. That doesn't feel good.
VFM 2 out of 10. Was my choice to leave early but she was on her phone again whilst I was still removing the condom. Round 2 was, I suspect, not on offer.
Has to be a red. Wasn't a GFE as advertised, was a sullenly delivered P&D by a completely disinterested girl.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:09:42 am by jimbobted »

Offline PilotMan

I had her as a Plan B last week, but my plan A worked out really well. I must be getting some good karma for something good that I've done - fuck knows what though  :lol:

Offline Milfman1112

Offline Condominium

Cheers for the review, Jim.

An uncomfortable read. I’m sure you know the difference between ‘cynical service’ (ie getting away with selling a crap service after promising the earth) and ‘managed’.

You refer to the latter possibility in your review. I haven’t checked house rules, but under what circumstances would you think it appropriate to report someone as potentially being managed/trafficked?

Offline jimbobted

Vicky evidently reads the forum and has been in touch this morning to apologise and offer to refund me. I have declined as it's as much my responsibility as hers (I should have left, indeed I did leave 30 minutes early), but a nice gesture nonetheless.

Offline Bornslippy

Fair play to vicky  :thumbsup:
she does look nice, I must admit
maybe she will also realise that makeup, blow up lips, and false lashes, are not something us guys like. love to see her natural look
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:20:40 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline simon07

Shame as i was thinking of a 1.5 hour journey to see her.
Sadly not now, it’s just money and i would rather spend mine on a quality service.

Offline jimbobted

maybe she will also realise that makeup, blow up lips, and false lashes, are not something us guys like. love to see her natural look
Agree, I'd much rather a natural look with minimal make up, especially when the girl is so naturally pretty anyway.
But it's up to her how she present herself, and some guys do seem to go for that look.

Offline Bornslippy

yeah her choice entirely. young civi I'm seeing got rid of it all and realises shes real pretty. actually there was an advert about that type of thing few months ago. dove?

Offline PilotMan

I find the over exaggeration of eyebrows, eyelashes and lips somewhat bizarre, I just don't get it  :unknown:

What I have noticed is that pretty girls see this stuff pushed on social platforms and think that they are somehow shortchanging their own looks if they don't follow suit.

Offline Bornslippy

yep social media has turned the youngsters into sheep.

Offline Rayray23k

Very true. She does not need all that make up.

Offline arrow0404

I find the over exaggeration of eyebrows, eyelashes and lips somewhat bizarre, I just don't get it  :unknown:

What I have noticed is that pretty girls see this stuff pushed on social platforms and think that they are somehow shortchanging their own looks if they don't follow suit.

Couldn’t agree more

Offline Marvelous

I saw her again the other day shes fit and banging body but very submissive and i can see how it can feel mechanical. 

Anyway i done the same drill chatted lots of shit took the lead and just had my way with her :D her kissing like last time got very good and was on tap :thumbsup:

I could hear Chelsea  getting banged and moaning away in the next room :lol: