Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Snow White, Wisbech  (Read 1562 times)

9 review(s) for Audrinaxx88 (7 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by alibirmingham]

Offline sniffer

External Link/Members Only

30mins, £60.

After reading some interesting reviews I decided several months ago to give this one a try next time I was in the area. Sara doesn’t take advance bookings, won’t communicate through AW, by text or email. The only way to get through is by phone call on the day. I tried several times over a three week period at the specified times. Each time all I got was an annoying answerphone message asking me to call back later. When I called back later I got a voicemail she was fully booked. I was beginning to think this profile was a wind-up.

Eventually the heavens favoured me and my call was answered. Sara sounded pleasant enough but was gabbling so fast it was difficult to understand what she was saying. We agreed a booking, I got some garbled street names but she didn’t know her postcode. I turned up in the general area and phoned for further directions. She didn’t even recognise landmarks I mentioned that were a couple of doors from where she lived. I nearly walked, but curiosity got the better of me and eventually I found the house.

Things started to look up. It was a clean, well-maintained house. Sara was better looking than I had expected. She states 29, probably accurate, but could pass for younger. Slim, very nice body, pert natural breasts. The only downside was the constant incoherent babble.
Inside the bedroom we stripped off and I got very interested. Did FK, OW,  RO, mish and doggy, all a bit frantic. Sara uses very thin condoms for giving oral and she’s good at it. RO was in 69. All clean and fresh but I noticed her labia were a bit red and inflamed. Probably had a cockatoo.

As others have mentioned, she has the annoying habit of setting an alarm that goes off part way through the booking, but she just ignores it and carries on. We chatted for a few minutes, then finished and I left on time. No shower on offer, but I wasn’t expecting one.

This punt could offer a wealth of material for an academic study and I really don’t know how to rate it. On the positive side, Sara was attractive, clean and gave a good service. Her profile is accurate. On the downside, comms were appalling, the worst I’ve known. The whole episode was weird and I’m surprised that I went through with it. I’m going for Neutral. Some may think I’m harsh but it’s my call.

Offline MagicMike

Thanks for the review.  I have also tried a few times and got the answerphone so gave up.

Would still like to try and see her though!

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Offline TonyTiger

Fair play on your neutral mate - since my last visit (green light comes on) has been impossible to get through too.

Profile currently claims to be back mid Feb, anyone else still interested wait and see…

Offline Clungehopper

I got fed up with trying, more chance of getting a doctors appointment or finding an NHS dentist these days than this SP answering the phone  :D

Offline TonyTiger

Quick follow up - I finally managed to book another meet with Snow White / Sara last week!

Possibly I was lucky because it's Easter (as many might be away on holiday) I didn't have any problem getting though.

No new UKP review because exactly same girl, location and action as last time - except she's now apparently allergic to lube.
Condoms where also unlubed type so uses a bit of spit to get the action going.  ;)