Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: INDIANSERINAJOY - Bournemouth  (Read 717 times)

Offline Mickeyp

I see this lady is back in town and I know she had good reviews from when she last visited.  £200 an hour though is alot for me.  From those that visited, would you again for £200?

Offline southcoastpunter

External Link/Members Only

i saw her last year and really liked her. I think she was £150 or £160 at the time. But ouch, that is some increase - but as we know and whether we like it or not, prices are still going up. Personally if i was traditional punting atm (i am not as i am heavily into "seeking") i would pay it as she is good and there is little else that i fancy around.

But its a personal decision on whether you think anyone is worth that amount.

Offline r1buoy

I saw her last year in bournemouth (didn't review) I arrived 5 min late and she told me as I was late she would do 30 min only.
Little fella was feeling horny so did 30 min, in the end glad. the increase is to much

Offline southcoastpunter

Ah, but have you seen her?

The question posed by the OP was not "is anyone worth £200" but more  - from those that have seen her, would you pay the increase? If the OP thought no-one was worth £200PH, he would, presumably, not have asked the question. If you have seen her and your answer is "no", fair enough!

Offline manofsimplepleasures

The question posed by the OP was not "is anyone worth £200" but more  - from those that have seen her, would you pay the increase? If the OP thought no-one was worth £200PH, he would, presumably, not have asked the question. If you have seen her and your answer is "no", fair enough!

Yes I have. Last year. Not worth £200 imo.

Offline Dogfather

Not for me at £200.

Not necessarily on her service though as I wouldn't pay £200 for any girls pussy nowadays.

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Last year she didn't allow RO. For £200ph she needs to reconsider her service offerings. Maybe she has?

Offline Mickeyp

Yes correct.  It was quite a big increase since she was last down so it's interesting to get different peoples views, although I guess peoples views can also be swayed by how wealthy their are.   £200 will have a different value to each and every one of us.

Offline Tun210

Hi,

Saw her last year (did not review sorry)

She was good but not good enough for 200/hr.
RO is still a no, she is a great kisser and dfk most of the time you are there.
I felt when I was with her, she wants to enjoy the time more than you and does not care if you are..
For example, she rubbed her pussy with closed eyes for 15 mins and I just lay there looking at her, paid 150/hr at that time.

For me 200/hr is the normal these days and I am fine paying that but for serina it is a bit much.

This is only my opinion, others might differ.