Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Patricia - Fulham  (Read 11886 times)

Offline loveahe

External Link/Members Only

Having looked at my reviews for this year, I noticed a glaring omission and seeing the advert for Patricia I thought it was time to chalk up a TS for 2021 (As it happened it took place just in 2022 as we couldn't find a spot before the end of the year.)

Price: 1 hour for £150

Comms: Good, was in contact with her over a few days trying to find a time that was good for me and also worked for her.  When we hit upon a timeslot she asked me to let her know when I was closeby her place so that she could come out and let me in.  As soon as I'd parked up I messaged her and she was waiting by the front door for me.

Location: Fulham Palace Road, one of the bigger old houses opposite the cemetery.  (It's an AirBnB and she is due to move to West Ken within the next week.)

Accommodation: Big fronted older house that's now been turned into separate rooms for AirBnB punters.  She meets you at the door and asks you to be quiet until you get into her room.  Her room is the first on the left as you go in, it's a good size and is nicely decorated and clean with an ensuite shower room.  Shower works well, nice and hot and good pressure and a clean towel.

Looks: Pictures are very accurate, age stated is 27 and I'd be happy to accept that.  Very pretty girl, nicely done tits only the scars undereneath give you a clue they haven't always been there! She was dressed very nicely, in that white thing you can see in one of her pics.  She doesn't have a monster cock (not my thing) so is good if you're not a regular LB Lover. No tats.

Experience: Sorted out the paperwork as I arrived and had a quick shower before joining her in the bedroom.  She is speaks good English and has been here for over a year, although only doing this since November to earn some hard cash before she heads off at the end of this year.  I went to lay on the bed, and she joined slid on top of me and let me enjoy those lovely tits.  We went into some OWO both ways and she was asking if she could fuck me.  Told her to take it easy to start as it had been a while and she did a good job of being gentle before I was happy for her to go for it.  Plenty of kissing throughout, very passionate young lady!  After she was knackered she asked me to take a turn in the driving seat, after some positions on the bed we switched over to stand in front of the mirror and had a great session of me hammering her from behind, was a great sight! Really wanted to finish off over her, so asked to move back to the bed and remove the mac and she brought me to a very heavy climax over her tits.  Had some post-coital chit-chat about life and stuff, seems a nice girl and someone you'd happily chat to if you met her outside of her work.

Would I return? Yes, I'm a very irregular TS visitor but will definitely see Patricia again before too long.

Would I recommend? Yes, if you're not a hardened XXL TS lover then you should pay her a visit.  You won't be disappointed.   :cool:

Offline lamboman

Nice one you are spoilt for choice in London.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline loveahe

Nice one you are spoilt for choice in London.

She was due to go on tour to Manchester and Newcastle but Omicron has delayed that for the time being.

Offline greatone717

She seems great! Did she unload too?

Offline loveahe

She seems great! Did she unload too?

No, we were more focused in getting me to unload!

Offline loveahe

Couldn't resist a second session over the weekend.

She is now at the western end of Battersea Park. Ex-council block, only 6 flats. Her flat is newly decorated and modern inside, good clean bathroom. Massive mirror at the end of the bed.

Similar experience for me otherwise, and she does cum.

Offline dextervio

How big is her tool? Did she cum a lot?

Offline loveahe

How big is her tool? Did she cum a lot?

5 or 6 inches, I was her first customer after 4 days off so yes!

Offline randyandy1174

Seems she only does bottom now, can anyone confirm?

Offline jimbobster

Original link is dead.   Any updated profile?

Offline adrianm758

« Last Edit: November 20, 2022, 10:44:19 pm by adrianm758 »