Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: first time visitor to Bristol  (Read 7975 times)

james_irish

Hi guys,

I'm going to Bristol for the for the first time next moth with work. I've passed through the city but I know nothing at all about it I must confess. I'm looking for any tips on the city and also any tips concerning girls well worth visiting. Any info greatly appreciated :) I'm not looking to pay an absolute fortune. preferably a youngish English girl if possible :)

james_irish

Nothing going guys? No suggestions?? I had been in contact with Scarlette. She seemed nice and her AW page is impressive. Other than that I had noticed Paris- very attractive. I was just looking for some 'local knowledge' :P

Offline rudolph hucker

Check out adultwork, UK adultzone et al, and of course the premier database for punting in the UK -  UKPunting. Your guess is probably as good as ours. Slim pickings in Bristol unless you want to see Romanys, Magyars or have recently won the Lotto.

james_irish

Thanks Rudolph. Things are that bad? I dont actually mind Magyars, as you put it,  :yahoo:

I had a look at AW- that's where I came across Scarellete and Paris.

External Link/Members Only

Offline rudolph hucker

Thanks Rudolph. Things are that bad? I dont actually mind Magyars, as you put it,  :yahoo:

I had a look at AW- that's where I came across Scarellete and Paris.

Scarlette - I cannot comment as I haven't seen her, but Paris is a regular poster on UKP and a recommended punt when in the area.

Karolina is probably my fave in Bristol: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
At £150 p/hour not in everyone's budget but consistently good to me and filthy as fuck. She travels back and froth from Greece quite a bit so you have to grab her when you can.
I'm trying to arrange a booking with Soph: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Not the easiest of girls to 'tie' down as it were, but judging from the glowing FRs on here, probably well worth the wait.
Both of these girls work out of central hotels.

Jamie, working out of a flat in Redfield (5 mins drive from the centre) and I've found her to be a consistently good punt: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Beth works out of a flat in Hotwells (another 5 min drive from the centre): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Chatty, pleasant girl, likes what she does, no nonsense punt.

My favourite Thai MILF is Maya: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Maya is a very keen and enthusiastic player who never disappoints and is VGVFM.

Happy hunting.

james_irish

thanks a lot:) i'll have a browse through these and see if any takes my fancy :P thanks, you've been very helpful, appreciate it mate!!!

Offline FirstTimer

Can we hear more about Karolina?

One picture isn't much to go on but being Greek gets my attention...

Tony Montana

Offline rudolph hucker

Can we hear more about Karolina?

One picture isn't much to go on but being Greek gets my attention...

She has been mentioned extensively on this forum by other members. When she is in town, she generally posts more photos, but take it from me that she is a looker with a body built for sin.

Offline Mr Kent (Not AW)

Personally I would not recommend Scarlette, bit of a cold clinical experience.

Offline Tinman

I agree scarlette is awful. Great looking girl just not at all interested.
Beth us highly recommended though.

Offline FirstTimer

She has been mentioned extensively on this forum by other members. When she is in town, she generally posts more photos, but take it from me that she is a looker with a body built for sin.
Thanks, looking through comments on her now.

I'll keep an eye out for more photos.

james_irish

thanks for the comments guys. might have to reasses so... 'cold' doesnt sound good!

Offline UltrasForLife

thanks for the comments guys. might have to reasses so... 'cold' doesnt sound good!

Read my review -  sums it up well. If you are ok with it,  book her... Unfortunately cant recommend anyone better right now at least from the girls Ive seen but Dagmara for example provides much better service and is not more expensive.

malenko

I can vouch that Karolina is well worth seeing

If you read her feedback on awork i think they go a bit OTT over how attractive she is, she has the classic playboy body but I think facially she is OK- I've reviewed her on here and I say you will have seen prettier girls and I stand by that. The body is a legit 10 tho.

And so is her service.

Offline lean3591

I met with Roxy recently.  She doesn't seem to get mentioned on this forum, don't know why she was great.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fantastic French kisser throughout the session.  Great oral.  Lovely boobs, fantastic sex.  Very friendly. A real GFE.  Good value.  Clean discreet location near centre of Bristol.

james_irish

thanks lean, i'll have a look at roxxy. reasonable price and good reviews. location?

Offline realpunter

shes in a video on External Link/Members Only -  good way to check her services out

markw

Roxy is good, and she is exactly like her photos. 5 mins walk from Templemeads station, nice clean flat in a modern-ish block. I seem to remember there are several flights of stairs to climb, and no lift.

james_irish

roxxy does look nice but it says she's a smoker which slightly puts me off...

Offline Daffodil

roxxy does look nice but it says she's a smoker which slightly puts me off...

I also prefer non-smokers, but if you won't see prossies who smoke you're reducing the prossie pool by about 99%

james_irish

ye i know. well 99% is a little high lol. maybe 50% is a better reflection?

Offline Daffodil

ye i know. well 99% is a little high lol. maybe 50% is a better reflection?

I don't know what the actual percentage is, but it's much higher than in civvy girls.

As a rule of thumb I use the following:

If they say they smoke, they smoke 40(+) per day.
If they say the smoke socially, it's 20 per day.
If they have chosen not to answer the question then they're a smoker (see above).
If they say they don't smoke they're lying.

:hi:

james_irish

haha maybe you're right. the only two girls i've been with claimed to be non-smokers but theyre was no signs that hady lied. i was probably lucky though!

Dylanwing

Roxy is brilliant, can't say I noticed she was a smoker.

Lz-129

Iam a non smoker and all the girls I've seen are I think smokers...that said not one has put me off and that includes roxy who I saw in the summer

A good punt, and a very enthusiastic girl! I'd see her again :thumbsup:

Lz-129

Sandy Clark and Simone still advertise on aw and a good punts as is Annie666 and Mona but both not currently advertising...

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:49:08 pm by Lz-129 »

Offline Daffodil

Sandy Clark and Simone still advertise on aw and a good punts as is Annie666 and Mona but both not currently advertising...

Never got round to seeing Annie. She had good rates, seemed friendly, and looked good in some pictures, but she was tattooed up to fuck and looked like a minger in some of her private gallery pics.

Lz-129

Never got round to seeing Annie. She had good rates, seemed friendly, and looked good in some pictures, but she was tattooed up to fuck and looked like a minger in some of her private gallery pics.

It's a shame cos (an old cliche) the pictures did not do her justice! She was very nice indeed, yes heavily tattooed but I didn't give a fuck about that

james_irish

thanks for the suggestions guys- i'll definitely look into them. still tempted by parisB I must admit though. have you seen her??

Offline rudolph hucker

yes, many years ago though. Very good service, very sexy lady, good VFM.

james_irish

oh thanks Rudolph ;) i think she's on holidays at the moment but I'll give her a call when she's back!

Lz-129

thanks for the suggestions guys- i'll definitely look into them. still tempted by parisB I must admit though. have you seen her??

Have tried many times but for whatever reason she could never see me, in the end I gave up

james_irish

really? that's not good :( i contacted her and she replied with two very friendly messages.

Lz-129

really? that's not good :( i contacted her and she replied with two very friendly messages.

No don't get me wrong, she is very friendly! It's just there was always some reason why I couldn't see her, I've lost count how many times but it was never going to happen

It's ok, I've moved on now..

Wiltsboy01

I would avoid this one:

She looks like her pictures ok but I saw her after lunchtime and she tasted of maccy d's :(

Offline rudolph hucker

I would avoid this one:

She looks like her pictures ok but I saw her after lunchtime and she tasted of maccy d's :(

Filet-O-Fish or Big Mac?
TBH, any pro$$ie that posts photos of her with young chaps, be they punters or boyfriends, is a no-no in my eyes.

james_irish

mcDonald's, love it :P great selling point  :yahoo:

Lz-129

I would avoid this one:

Wasnt a quarter pounder with cheese was it?

Tbh, its a little lame to avoid someone just because she'd had just eaten lunch, I can imagine shed eaten far worse for breakfast
« Last Edit: October 21, 2013, 03:27:59 pm by Lz-129 »

james_irish

haha, hopefully not :P it wouldnt be too bad if it was a McFlurry. Something sweet could be good. but beef......  :unknown:

Lz-129

haha, hopefully not :P it wouldnt be too bad if it was a McFlurry. Something sweet could be good. but beef......  :unknown:

Rather beef than pork :)

Offline ampersand

I would avoid this one:

Which end were you tasting from?   :hi:

Offline UltrasForLife

OK, I've said I wont post in public...but about her I have to.

This Chav scammed me bad, she does taste like shit - spend like 10 seconds down on her. I think she is barebacked by her bodyguard (the word-renowned "Scary guy with a hammer") and then she doesn't wash. Useless pile of shite she is. Avoid at all cost.

Offline rudolph hucker

OK, I've said I wont post in public...but about her I have to.

This Chav scammed me bad, she does taste like shit - spend like 10 seconds down on her. I think she is barebacked by her bodyguard (the word-renowned "Scary guy with a hammer") and then she doesn't wash. Useless pile of shite she is. Avoid at all cost.

Alexy, I think that in future you shouldn't hold back so much, just speak your mind, you'll get more respect from other posters! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline UltrasForLife

Alexy, I think that in future you shouldn't hold back so much, just speak your mind, you'll get more respect from other posters! :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

I have explained on other threads - just use search facility.

Offline Clanger

Hi James. I guess you must have already visited Bristol by now, but if you haven't I should warn you about the appalling traffic problems. Getting into Bristol isn't too difficult, but it's a trap! Once you are in, trying to navigate your way out is like picking your way through a maze, and the motorways around Bristol are NOT always your friend, not only they are strewn with false exits that spit you off back into the middle of the City or send you off on a 30-mile detour to Wales, the traffic jams are as insane as the Bristolian drivers. EXPECT delays.
It irritates me that 90% of all massage parlours in the southwest seem to be located in or around Bristol because it's the one place I do not want to go to if I can possibly help it. What attracts prostitutes to Bristol anyway? The tumble-down crumble-down buildings? The gangs of East-European beggars? Bristol is a vast soulless urban sprawl.

Exeter is much closer to where I live and a lot easier to navigate but the back streets of Exeter are in stark contrast to the new building developments; crappy little rip-off shops and dens, damp and gloomy. I like Exeter but the prozzies around there are bottom-of-the-barrel - admittedly it's been a few years but I doubt things have changed.  Sorry but there's no polite way to put it, they really are skanky.

vorian

Sorry to bump old thread but if anyone is thinking of booking Paris B please read a very important thread if you value your own privacy. I cannot emphasis this enough.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24595.175

Offline likesbeaver

My Likes are:

1) Agnes.
2) HotMorena
3) Bristol-Roxy
4) Busty Jenny 32. German enhanced boobs. 

Liked Kristina J (Yatton Area) but only visits 2 or 3 times a year. One big lassy. lots of toys.

Thinking about Lara next? Love that pose on the brown settee!!

vw

My Likes are:

1) Agnes.
2) HotMorena
3) Bristol-Roxy

Liked Kristina J (Yatton Area) but only visits 2 or 3 times a year. One big lassy. lots of toys.

Nice one, are you friends with Roth Man super King  ?

He likes very similar.  He's a big fan of agnus

Offline Roth

My Likes are:

1) Agnes.
2) HotMorena
3) Bristol-Roxy

Nice.  :drinks: 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77126.msg972888#msg972888