Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone on here seen Lexxi Rocks from Leeds?  (Read 1476 times)

Offline DanDingle

Don't worry i know how to use the search function and have seen the existing reviews. I wanted to check if any of the North West contributors had seen Lexxi or not?

External Link/Members Only

I saw her earlier this week (will get round to a full review asap) and she's the best punt I've ever had, possibly the best sex I've ever had. Bold words i know, but it was fucking awesome!

So has anyone from NW seen her, if so what did you think?

Offline claretandblue

That's not the right awork link,at 300 an hour she should be awesome and to be fair it sounds like she is

Offline cueball

Not a lot as your link is dead

Is this who you're on about.....
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If it is then she's too bigger cash for me, you might get more back on the Yorkshire boards as she's in Leeds

Offline DanDingle

Yeah that's the one. Am on (somewhat ironically) Virgin trains wifi and it restricts every bloody thing!

She's far from cheap i completely agree,  but I'd say worth it on the evidence ive seen

Jay-Jay

Does she have a platinum pussy or something ? £300 an hour...she can fuck right off !

Jay

Offline Zeusthedoc

She's been on the HL for a while...she looks complete and utter filth!

£300 p/h is bit steep!

would deffo enjoy a session with her methinks....maybe a birthday treat....or next bonus!

Offline Blackpool Rock

She has been on /off and on my HL over the last couple of years, I e-mailed her around new year but she didn't even read it, there are a few comments about her comms not being great.
I would only be looking for a 30 minute extreme role play punt at £150 but if that includes everything like WS then possibly worth it as a "luxury" punt, look forward to the review.
BTW - Update this thread when you do the review so we know it's done as I guess you will need to post it on the Yorkshire board

Offline DanDingle

Blackpool Rock - that's a very good point, which I'd discredited in the post punt buzz. This has been arranged over probably 3 months, though part of that was a booking from me that didn't go ahead because of my work.

Over the last week i sent probably 3 emails and then got a reply (she had logged in but not read them) once she's on it, she's pretty good but definitely difficult making contact

Yoda69

Offline DanDingle

Done - it's a long one too. I probably spent less time fucking her than i did writing this!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58290.new#new