Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Selina Kyle - Manchester  (Read 2301 times)

lancspunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Duration: 4 hours, but in 2 x 2 hours over two days. Unusual, but that actually suited us both.
Price: Negotiated, but considerably less than her hourly rate. That is often the beauty of RBs.

Preamble: By the standards and tone of the majority of reviews on UKP this will probably be a bit unusual. We all need different things at different times, and this meeting was exactly what I needed at this particular time. It will not be for everyone, but for some it may hit a spot.

I am in Manchester quite frequently and generally put in a RB request for 2 or more hours. Selina has bid on my last three, which for some may trigger dusty phone alarm bells. The previous two did not happen and that was entirely down to me. Third time lucky? Pretty much. I did a search on here, but the only reference I could find to her was in a thread about girls who are not shaved. That much is obvious from her very accurate profile pictures - I mean, how many free galleries actually show nipples and vaginal shots? So was this a case of TOFFT? Possibly, but I did it for me, and I am glad I did.

Comms: Excellent. Very straightforward emails and texts. Time-keeping is immaculate, especially as these were both outcalls and she relies on public transport. On the dot each time, which is no mean feat.

Appearance:  I am a bit of an oddity in that I am attracted to words, mind and intellect as much as appearance. Some will understand this, others will laugh. I don't really give a shit. Selina is tall, and I mean tall. She is also perfectly proportioned and nothing is fake. I also found her incredibly attractive. There are no face pictures available, which may put some off, but this is down to the fact that she only does this on a sporadic, part-time basis and is conscious about her privacy. She makes this very clear on her profile. Her free gallery is very accurate but does not really give a sense of her height. Yes I know I am starting to sound like a tout and i did hesitate about posting a review, but in all honesty she does not need publicity as she only sees about one guy a week and tends to prefer the RB route, apart from her regs.

The Meeting(s): As it panned out we had a two-hour dinner "date" on one evening followed by a two-hour outcall the following afternoon. That is how it panned out, and I can't be arsed explaining why. I am pretty sure that nobody is really interested in what we had to eat or drink, or what we talked about, so will jump to the following afternoon.

Selina arrived at my apartment wearing a very short summer dress and over-the-knee socks. Naked thighs exposed. Submissive? Possibly. Compliant? Definitely. She was happy to bend over and take a bit of a spanking but the mood seemed to more suit a bit of GFE than an s/d experience, and so that is what happened. As a person, Selina appears quite shy, but is totally confident about her body, and I can understand why. Kissing and RO to start. She actually apologised at one point for taking so long to cum, but it was actually not that long and nothing fake about it. OWO was next, moving to 69 and a bit of rimming (me on her, not the other way round). Skyn on then cowgirl, mish and doggy. Now normally I do suffer from condom collapse, but not this time for some reason, yet despite that I could not cum. So we relaxed for a bit on the bed and chatted before she began to get herself off with her rabbit .. clitoral only - no penetration, but I knew that in advance. She orgasmed and I was hard again .. she was lying on her back with her head over the foot of the bed so it would be rude not to slide into her throat... gagging and a magnificent effort to take it all but could not quite manage it. Still in that position I wanked until I came all over her breasts and stomach.

Summary: So there you have it .. a review of someone new who is certainly a bit different from the majority. And I like that. She is certainly not to everyone's taste (especially if you're a shortarse) but I really enjoyed her company, and for me that is important. Selina will be choosey because she can afford to be. I know that that makes me sound like a sanctimonious fluffy cunt, but I am not. If she appeals to you then go for it ... if she does not then don't.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for sharing lp and glad you had a good time.

Hotlisted as I'm finding myself in Manchester quite a bit more recently. Will keep in mind for a RB/outcall if the opportunity arises.

Offline boogz

Have never met this girl, but just wanted to add that I've a couple of slightly unpleasant email encounters with her over the past 6 months.

Silly stuff, like I enquired about her availability, she said she's working in X hotel and I decided to pull out because it's too central on a Friday night/could easily bump into someone. She gave a rather off reply and later threatened to block me lol. And this is me being perfectly courteous and with loads of positive AW feedback.

She's clearly hot and probably provides a good service, but may have a slight attitude problem if things don't go her way.