Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: review question  (Read 401 times)

Offline brettus

fairly simply question. if i have seen the same girl more than once but have already posted a review on the girl should i post a review of my second meeting?

im just a bit unsure, i dont really wanna be harping on about the same girl. was thinking of possibly posting one more of her and leaving it at that.

any thoughts?
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Randy James

do it.
women age so things can change with them.

longballs

Perhaps add it to the existing review?

Online threechilliman

fairly simply question. if i have seen the same girl more than once but have already posted a review on the girl should i post a review of my second meeting?

im just a bit unsure, i dont really wanna be harping on about the same girl. was thinking of possibly posting one more of her and leaving it at that.

any thoughts?

More reviews the better. I reviewed a few numerous times. It show's if they're consistent in their service. I wouldn't review if the gap was only a couple of weeks or something and generally I don't see the same girl at less than 3 monthly intervals but it's not a hard and fast rule.

I think admin wouldn't allow you to post three reviews in a month on the same girl.

At the end of the day, two reviews from the same punter will always be treated with a little caution by experienced punters, but I'd post anyway as it does no harm.

tcm

Offline brettus

More reviews the better. I reviewed a few numerous times. It show's if they're consistent in their service. I wouldn't review if the gap was only a couple of weeks or something and generally I don't see the same girl at less than 3 monthly intervals but it's not a hard and fast rule.

I think admin wouldn't allow you to post three reviews in a month on the same girl.

At the end of the day, two reviews from the same punter will always be treated with a little caution by experienced punters, but I'd post anyway as it does no harm.

tcm

i can understand how that might come across yh. was going to add it to the rewiew i already made back in feb. saw the lady again two weeks ago but been debating if i should post one more on her or not.

i might mull it over a bit more or do another on her after iv seen her again in a few.
Banned reason: Non contributing white knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline cueball

I only review any lass once, I would review again if the punt was drastically different to the review punt and I would review the same lass again in a two girl type punt.

I've returned to a few but only reviewed once.