Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SUCCESSFUL DEPOSITS  (Read 699 times)

Offline BobbyDazzler99

Rule number 1, Never pay a deposit as 99% or the times you will get Ghosted & Scammed.

However out of curiosity, just wondering has anyone ever paid a deposit to a WG & not been scammed & everything went ahead as discussed?

If there are genuine WG who take a deposit & stick to their word, feel free to post their links in this thread. Could be a good way to separate the good from the scammers.

Cheers

Offline RandomGuy99

There definitely are good reliable SPs who take small deposits and you can meet with successfully.

Strawberry takes a small deposit and is very professional

External Link/Members Only

Tess McGill takes a small deposit and is very well organised and professional in managing her bookings.

All paid via an anonymous means. Neither of them are out to rip anyone off. They are just trying to filter out the people who book and then don't turn up and thus waste their time.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2023, 10:21:44 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Offline BobbyDazzler99

There definitely are good reliable SPs who take small deposits and you can meet with successfully.

Tess McGill takes a small deposit and is very well organised and professional in managing her bookings.

All paid via an anonymous means. Neither of them are out to rip anyone off. They are just trying to filter out the people who book and then don't turn up and thus waste their time.

Thanks that’s great. Just was I was looking for. Hope more of these are posted
Thanks

Offline RandomGuy99

Tori Bliss (now Suki Tawdry) also takes deposits if you have no feedback

I have found her to be very professional in managing her bookings.

Offline JRWK

I'd agree, having seen External Link/Members Only  twice, I can't fault her professionalism - nor her service !!