Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive Lauren back working!  (Read 3838 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just spotted a review in the London region about this girl who had good reviews in Manchester (including mine) a couple of years back, think her name was spelt slightly differently before.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

According to reply #8 it looks as she may be looking to arrange some Manchester dates  :yahoo:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=206697.msg1993495;boardseen#new

Offline frankc

I hope so Pal, she's one of the best shags I've had in recent years...well spotted BR

Offline muffdiver1959

Straight onto my HL for when she comes to Manchester

Offline Blackpool Rock

Offline IAMBATMAN

just sent her an email asking if she plans to tour the NW i will post her response. great find BP always regret not seeing her

Offline Blackpool Rock

just sent her an email asking if she plans to tour the NW i will post her response. great find BP always regret not seeing her
I found it by accident when I clicked on the home page and the last post title of a London review had her name so I took a look out of curiosity thinking it would be a coincidence but bingo  :thumbsup:
Hope she doesn't pitch herself in central Manchester though as I don't do city centres  :thumbsdown:

Offline sir wanksalot

Hope she doesn't pitch herself in central Manchester though as I don't do city centres  :thumbsdown:

I fully agree with you there. Why do WG's think that city centre Manchester is convenient for punters ??

Offline IAMBATMAN

I found it by accident
a damn fine accident pal and i dont care where she stays just dont fancy going London for a shag

Offline opal

Sounds very vague about visiting Manchester and talks of for historical clients. Still you never know.

Offline pdq

Offline IAMBATMAN

Sounds very vague about visiting Manchester and talks of for historical clients. Still you never know.
nothing on her page suggest shes gonna start touring ive only asked out of curiosity, shes known for being very submissive especially where oral is concerned and can take a good fucking from what i hear, thats rare from a girl her size which is why i regret not seeing her before she disappeared and she was in the lower price range for such services if i remember right   

Offline Trotter671

Straight onto my HL for when she comes to Manchester

+1 - really like her look and sounds like my sort of girl for her oral skills :angelgirl:

Offline gunter

I fully agree with you there. Why do WG's think that city centre Manchester is convenient for punters ??

It can be convenient for those punters who go by train .

Admittedly driving into Manchester is a fucking nightmare .

Offline Blue Moon

Just spotted a review in the London region about this girl who had good reviews in Manchester (including mine) a couple of years back, think her name was spelt slightly differently before.
According to reply #8 it looks as she may be looking to arrange some Manchester dates  :yahoo:
Great spot, BR. I saw her in Swinton (reviwed on here) and she was superb. Best oral and FF I've ever had. I'd heard she was coming back to the UK after having a baby but it was on/off for quite a while. Didn't know she was in London - hope she heads up here at some time. Looks like she's had a boob job, which is a pity.    Bm

Offline cueball

driving into Manchester is a fucking nightmare .

It sure is, that's why I've sacked driving into manchester centre to punt. No matter how good or how big a reputation she has, it's too much bloody hassle battling your way in, out and trying to park.

Offline IAMBATMAN

It can be convenient for those punters who go by train .

Admittedly driving into Manchester is a fucking nightmare .
it can be hard to get to girls outside of centers if you dont drive as your forced to go where public transport takes you and seriously narrows your punting pool, i remember many times i couldnt see a girl because i couldn't get to her conveniently enough before i started driving

Offline frankc

It sure is, that's why I've sacked driving into manchester centre to punt. No matter how good or how big a reputation she has, it's too much bloody hassle battling your way in, out and trying to park.

I shagged this girl a few years ago when she first appeared in down Eccles and she really is a top notch shag.....If she appears in Eccles then there's no problem with traffic and I'll be first in the queue but, If she's in central Manchester then I'm with you Pal, it's just not worth the hassle with all the roadworks going on..

Offline Trotter671

I dropped Lauren an Email earlier today to ask if she has plans to come back up North anytime soon. If it's a yes - Bingo. If it's central Manchester I'll be on the tram! :D

widow

Offline Blackpool Rock

Think will get in the queue
Thanks for letting us know, hopefully we will get a review when you need to post something again after 30 days  :sarcastic:

Offline IAMBATMAN

got a reply today and shes said yes definitely but she needs to find a decent incall spot so if anybody got a spare apartment you can rent her im sure you can come to an arrangement  :D

Offline frankc

got a reply today and shes said yes definitely but she needs to find a decent incall spot so if anybody got a spare apartment you can rent her im sure you can come to an arrangement  :D

:D....I'll turf my eldest son out, be handy having her in the next room..

Offline Saeran

:D  :lol:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Or turf the wife out and have a father / son bonding session  :music:

Offline Count Duckula

so glad i found this site .. and this thread. I am in London next week and staying close to the area she says she works out of. Think i have just found out how to kill an hour or so. Gleaming

Offline IAMBATMAN

im sure he wouldn't mind if he got to "have a go" with daddy's new tenant

Offline frankc

im sure he wouldn't mind if he got to "have a go" with daddy's new tenant

He wouldn't mind but I think the missus might be a bit put out.... :D

Offline Trotter671

Got a reply too Batty :thumbsup: - she thinks after summer is the response I got :hi:

Offline bigmc

Going to stick my neck out here, and I'm sure ill be corrected if anyone has a better memory than me, but wasn't this girl linked to another girl once, re BB and rinsing a guy ??
2 names spring to mind, but only vaguely remember, so throwing it out there
Ill apologize if I`m wrong.

Discuss

Offline frankc

Going to stick my neck out here, and I'm sure ill be corrected if anyone has a better memory than me, but wasn't this girl linked to another girl once, re BB and rinsing a guy ??
2 names spring to mind, but only vaguely remember, so throwing it out there
Ill apologize if I`m wrong.

Discuss

I was the first to shag and review this girl a few years ago and I shagged her a fair few times before she disappeared.I can honestly say I've not heard anything relating to her being a BB....If I had, I wouldn't be touching her with a barge pole

Offline IAMBATMAN

Got a reply too Batty :thumbsup: - she thinks after summer is the response I got :hi:
thats good probably too hot to fuck her properly anyway

Offline IAMBATMAN

i dont remember any BB talk surrounding her

Offline minimonkey

She's now got Manchester tour dates on her profile

Offline Trotter671

She's now got Manchester tour dates on her profile

Yep - I've sorted my booking a few days ago :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yep - I've sorted my booking a few days ago :thumbsup:
I did see she had Manchester tour dates on her profile yesterday however it says "City centre" so I'll probably pass as I don't really do cities, I assume she has given you a location, how central is she  :unknown:

I see she is also linked to this group who organise parties and is due to do a 10 man GB on 31/8 between 12.30 and 14.30 which ties in as she isn't showing as available until 16.00 on that day.
No idea what this group are like but £120 for a 2 hour no holes barred GB seems OK if you are fine with 10 guys however they want a deposit of £60 for the GB for some reason but not the other parties, deposits are a no no  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

Offline sickles

was going to this GB next week so ill review after

Offline Blackpool Rock

was going to this GB next week so ill review after
So have you stumped up the £60 deposit?

Offline sickles

no i didn't as i never would, been to one before and had good comms so i guess the guy is happy i am genuine although the time i did go there were 3 ladies and the scene was not for me and i left early, this one stands out a bit more as although it says 10 men i guess at that price they are actually expecting only half, hence why 10 men ( only an educated guess i might add)

Offline Trotter671

I did see she had Manchester tour dates on her profile yesterday however it says "City centre" so I'll probably pass as I don't really do cities, I assume she has given you a location, how central is she  :unknown:

I see she is also linked to this group who organise parties and is due to do a 10 man GB on 31/8 between 12.30 and 14.30 which ties in as she isn't showing as available until 16.00 on that day.
No idea what this group are like but £120 for a 2 hour no holes barred GB seems OK if you are fine with 10 guys however they want a deposit of £60 for the GB for some reason but not the other parties, deposits are a no no  :thumbsdown:
External Link/Members Only

I was contemplating this one as not done a 'party' for ages (missed out on Saskia's :dash:). Thankfully I've got my booking day before the GB :thumbsup:

Not confirmed location yet but I'm going to give Lauren a call early next week (booking confirmed on AW and good comms so far via Emails).
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 09:25:42 pm by Trotter671 »

Offline RimJobBob

10 guys 1 girl?
I doubt it’ll be no holds barred for long!

Offline Blackpool Rock

I banged her an e-mail a couple of days ago and got one back with an M4 postcode so was planning on seeing her but I see her location has now changed to M15.
Sent another e-mail today asking if she was free at a certain time tomorrow, it's been read but no response so looks like I need to line up another punt for tomorrow

Offline Trotter671

I banged her an e-mail a couple of days ago and got one back with an M4 postcode so was planning on seeing her but I see her location has now changed to M15.
Sent another e-mail today asking if she was free at a certain time tomorrow, it's been read but no response so looks like I need to line up another punt for tomorrow

Yep BR, it's near Deansgate. Have had text comms earlier today with Lauren to confirm (rang but she was still travelling so could not answer).

Offline fr0zen2

So - who’s attending the gangbang?

Offline Laney08

Have it from someone who was there that only 6 punters turned up in the end.

Lauren took it all a champ - Lot of cock-sucking and DP action, going airtight for most of it. Lucky fuckers.

Offline fr0zen2

I was supposed to see her tonight but she cancelled the rest of the bookings after the GB - don’t blame her!

Rescheduled.

Offline Blackpool Rock

I was supposed to see her tonight but she cancelled the rest of the bookings after the GB - don’t blame her!

Rescheduled.
When you rescheduled for as today was her last day so just wonder if she is doing another day over the weekend  :unknown:

Offline fr0zen2

She’s here till Sunday. Get a slot in tomorrow.