Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northfield place sounds promising  (Read 2820 times)

Offline Fishermansfriend

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for somewhere with guarantees extra to get back on the scene after a long layoff. Texted the above place about availability next week and received the following reply.

full body oil slow massage 💋discount £10.00 off b2b massage & special massage & lady swap massage all week mon to fri

basic massage
comes with hand relief
2 hands 30 mins £25.00
2 hands 45mins £35.00
4 hands 30 mins £40.00
4 hands 45 mins £55.00

delux massage
comes with hand relief & topless
2 hands 30 mins £30.00
2 hands 45 mins £40.00
4 hands 30 mins £50.00
4 hands 45 mins £65.00

delux special £10.00 off below massage only ⬇️

comes with fully naked touching & mix relief oral/hand
2 hands 30 mins £50.00
2 hands 45 mins £65.00
2 hands 60 mins £80.00

4 hands popular massage
Comes with one naked one topless with mix  relief oral/hand
30 mins £65.00
45 mins £80.00

£10.00 off the massages below only ⬇️
b2b massage..
comes with fully naked touching teasing & mix relief oral/hand
b2b 30 min £55.00
b2b 45mins £70.00
b2b 60 mins £90.00

lady swap massage ⬇️ £10.00 off
one lady 30 mins
with hand relief then
other lady takes over does
the same for the next 30 mins
1 hour £65.00

special lady swap massage ⬇️£10.00 off
30 mins 1 lady topless with hand relief then the other lady takes over does 30 mins with fully naked and oral/hand relief
£95.00

please send postcode for home/hotel visit for prices

working hours
9am to 6pm
b31.3ud
cash payments only

Offline bonham

Think I know who these girls are.
Maybe wrong . But there prices are always good and good service.  Been around a while different areas. But never heard  of them offering oral  before except 1
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 05:51:24 pm by bonham »

Offline shed

Are these the two sisters who used to be joined by an Indian lady who was a right skank. If so then I wouldn't bother. Not for me anyway. Saw them long time ago when they worked in a room adjacent to a hairdressing salon .
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 08:23:29 pm by shed »

Offline inbruges

« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 08:57:25 pm by inbruges »

Offline bonham

That's the ones I was thinking but now offering more than they used to .
Be shocked if its not them and some fit girl's. But fit girl's don't do them prices   :D
« Last Edit: November 26, 2023, 09:10:46 pm by bonham »

Offline l1mpd1ck

Lucy is the Indian one. Last I heard she was only working with the older sister.  I don't think the offering has actually changed just the text is more upfront about what is available.
I used to see them for their 6 hand option. Last time I went I'd booked 4 hands but only the Indian there when I arrived.  Not been back.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2023, 05:06:23 am by l1mpd1ck »

Offline Jake.mackie

Never did get to this lot but at those prices...

Offline l1mpd1ck

Never did get to this lot but at those prices...
Good vfm for multi hands but all a bit sordid

Avoid Lucy on her own

Offline shiptonlad

Why should we avoid Lucy on her own?

Offline Hoping

Have seen Lucy on her own - many years ago.  Her blow job lasts 30 secs if you are lucky.  Last time was in her flat.  She offered me FS.  Couldn't find a condom and said you look clean so you can fuck me without.  I didn't.

Offline shiptonlad

Thanks that's enough to make me steer well clear!

Offline shed

Have seen Lucy on her own - many years ago.  Her blow job lasts 30 secs if you are lucky.  Last time was in her flat.  She offered me FS.  Couldn't find a condom and said you look clean so you can fuck me without.  I didn't.

I had a similar offer many moons ago and declined and never returned. She a skank so best avoid at all costs.

Offline Jake.mackie

Good vfm for multi hands but all a bit sordid

Avoid Lucy on her own

Sordid ain't bad lol

Offline l1mpd1ck

Sordid ain't bad lol
I'd return if the 6 hand option was still available

Offline bonham

I'd return if the 6 hand option was still available
I think your just being greedy now  :lol:

Offline Roadster

Last time they did an advertising run it was just Lucy.  She advertised as "2 hands 4 hands", but the other girl, Kasey I think, was never available.  Hoping blokes will think with their little brain and just settle for her, it seemed to me.  May be exactly what it is billed as though, I don't know.  Caveat Emptor.

Offline l1mpd1ck

Last time they did an advertising run it was just Lucy.  She advertised as "2 hands 4 hands", but the other girl, Kasey I think, was never available.  Hoping blokes will think with their little brain and just settle for her, it seemed to me.  May be exactly what it is billed as though, I don't know.  Caveat Emptor.
That was my experience the last time I went - over a year ago.

I suggest have a Plan B and be ready to walk

Offline dog999

External Link/Members Only

Was looking for somewhere with guarantees extra to get back on the scene after a long layoff. Texted the above place about availability next week and received the following reply.

full body oil slow massage 💋discount £10.00 off b2b massage & special massage & lady swap massage all week mon to fri

basic massage
comes with hand relief
2 hands 30 mins £25.00
2 hands 45mins £35.00
4 hands 30 mins £40.00
4 hands 45 mins £55.00

delux massage
comes with hand relief & topless
2 hands 30 mins £30.00
2 hands 45 mins £40.00
4 hands 30 mins £50.00
4 hands 45 mins £65.00

delux special £10.00 off below massage only ⬇️

comes with fully naked touching & mix relief oral/hand
2 hands 30 mins £50.00
2 hands 45 mins £65.00
2 hands 60 mins £80.00

4 hands popular massage
Comes with one naked one topless with mix  relief oral/hand
30 mins £65.00
45 mins £80.00

£10.00 off the massages below only ⬇️
b2b massage..
comes with fully naked touching teasing & mix relief oral/hand
b2b 30 min £55.00
b2b 45mins £70.00
b2b 60 mins £90.00

lady swap massage ⬇️ £10.00 off
one lady 30 mins
with hand relief then
other lady takes over does
the same for the next 30 mins
1 hour £65.00

special lady swap massage ⬇️£10.00 off
30 mins 1 lady topless with hand relief then the other lady takes over does 30 mins with fully naked and oral/hand relief
£95.00

please send postcode for home/hotel visit for prices

working hours
9am to 6pm
b31.3ud
cash payments only
Fuck me! what a menu I'm confused already. :wackogirl: :hi:

Offline Metajas

“Lucy” used to call herself Carol, in fact I think Carol is her real name.  I used to see her a lot until she got too needy.   Did mmf threesomes with her a couple of times with friends of mine who both hadn’t touched a woman for years.  Both times she was really good.   Never mind what their menu says she will do anything you want , if you pay !

I think her body is really nice.

Offline Roadster

“Lucy” used to call herself Carol, in fact I think Carol is her real name.  I used to see her a lot until she got too needy.   Did mmf threesomes with her a couple of times with friends of mine who both hadn’t touched a woman for years.  Both times she was really good.   Never mind what their menu says she will do anything you want , if you pay !

My experience with her was not that.  She would offer anything you want if you pay ...  but then she wouldn't deliver.  I did a deal with her for OWO & CIM.  Paid upfront as requested.  She sucked my bell end for about ten seconnds then reverted to a HJ and refused  to do any more.

You obviously had a very different experience with her than I did.  I wouldn't go there again. 

Offline Jasonk71

I assume that you must have seen her before March 2018