Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Birmingham Chinese massage reccomdations  (Read 3142 times)

Offline Gch1965

I'm staying bridge / broad Street this weekend can anyone recommend a close by Chinese massage parlour with HE many thanks.

Offline RandomGuy99

My suggestion is do a radius from Broad Street search on AW or a Google Maps search for Chinese massage and then look for the reviews of the places on here.

Offline salvagebacon

Closest will be that JK Massage place next to Brewdog (Lower Severn Street). Not sure what the reviews here say but from what I know of the place, I wouldn't go with high expectations. A few places in Chinatown too but they'll likely be hit and miss.

Are you specifically looking for Chinese? And a parlour? Most providers round there are working from apartments. There's a couple of well reviewed Hungarians and some Thais.

If you pushed for a recommendation I'd say Lola Bell. Haven't seen her for a while but was consistently good and reliable. 10-15 minutes walk.

Online mr.bluesky

I'm staying bridge / broad Street this weekend can anyone recommend a close by Chinese massage parlour with HE many thanks.

If you have a car I suggest driving out to Sport Therapy Old Lode Lane in Solihull / Sheldon  plenty of reviews on this place, a 15 /20 minute drive from Birmingham City centre depending on traffic. Easy free parking.  :hi:

Offline Pete556

Book to see Hong at Health Care Sports Therapy in Quinton.

Offline bonham

Book to see Hong at Health Care Sports Therapy in Quinton.
I second that comment  but when you text to see whos working she only gives the names of the 2 girls whos working for her unless shes short staffed :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: October 19, 2023, 10:07:08 pm by bonham »

Offline basquebrumie

I will slightly cheat and recommend Sky Thai Stunner who offers both FS and massage as she is currently based on Broad Street. Saw her today. Full review to follow at some point

External Link/Members Only

Offline JontyR

If you are doing the weekend by train it could be worth looking at ten minutes out to Erdington and considering the Relax Centre on Station Road. A minutes walk from the station, regular services there and back.

Offline Beans1234

Was just about to post and ask the same thing as I'm. Working there next week

Have you narrowed this down any yet?