Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: personal drought  (Read 1198 times)

Offline toungey

hello to all,

so ive had a good run with the girls over the last few years and settled on a couple for regular meets,   last regular was pamela blond,  but i find as of late the hunger for paid sex is disappearing,   ive gotten too picky and even though i want my cock wet i just endlessly browse and cant settle on a lucky girl!,

anybody else ever have such a empty period?

Online alabama1

Looking at your review count during the last 10 years, I think you have been in a drought from day one.  :rolleyes:

Offline Dark Vader

hello to all, so ive had a good run with the girls over the last few years and settled on a couple for regular meets,   last regular was pamela blond,  but i find as of late the hunger for paid sex is disappearing,   
Are you banging regular chicks instead?

Online RedditchJay

I was really actove before lockdown, doing something 4 or 5 meets a month, since lockdown i have slowed right down BUT also got very picky and used the reviews on this site to guide me.

I intend to have a bit of a flurry next 3 months an dthen see what 2024 brings

Online Dylanbob

Like I'm sure many others as lockdowns eased I got my boots full. But like most of the public Covid long term really changed my habits. eating out for lunch at work, starbucks/costa etc they all add up and so do mediocre going through the motions punts.

I prefer to spend more on something I think ill remember these days.

Online Colston36

hello to all,

so ive had a good run with the girls over the last few years and settled on a couple for regular meets,   last regular was pamela blond,  but i find as of late the hunger for paid sex is disappearing,   ive gotten too picky and even though i want my cock wet i just endlessly browse and cant settle on a lucky girl!,

A lucky girl? Very droll.

Offline Punterperson1971

hello to all,

Where are you based

Offline hairymonster

I fell into the same sort of lull before Covid and today punt less. I found by doing more homework I eliminated most of the ones who caught my eye and I was looking for too much in one profile.

I actually went down the model/photography route and found I was happier, even lean towards the more legit hands off shoots. It means when I do return to punt its more of a release mechanically and I'm not looking for the perfect profile anymore.

I dont suggest you follow me, but consider the other civvie options or swinging and clubs to get a new perspective. It makes this side all about the sex.

Offline toungey

my review count is low,  but thats simply because i saw the same girls multiple times, 

i settled on a couple of regulars that id see every month,  but found the last six months i cant seem to pick a new girl,  its like ive done my homework on here and can spot fakes or roms etc so keep m risk factor low.

im based in sandwell and yeah its shite round here

Offline Cheltclient

Yep, this the slowest period of my punting too. Just not enough interesting profiles. Like seeing new girls and the odd decent profile that pops up I’ve already been with. Probably need to consider a regular but I’m just not as excited by booking someone I’ve already had sex with as I get very turned on by the thought of having sex with someone new (always have).

I suspect, if the options pick up again, I’d find myself tempted more.

Offline toungey

Yep, this the slowest period of my punting too. Just not enough interesting profiles. Like seeing new girls and the odd decent profile that pops up I’ve already been with. Probably need to consider a regular but I’m just not as excited by booking someone I’ve already had sex with as I get very turned on by the thought of having sex with someone new (always have).

I suspect, if the options pick up again, I’d find myself tempted more.

thats exactly where i am with it,

too mnay shitty generic profiles that you can see straight through,  and now my regulars no longer excite me , i feel the regulars are just there to scratch an itch

Offline Dave123

I haven’t seen anyone since july, usually just see regulars but one retired. Partly due to funds also, but the hiked prices and average 70 or more for 15 minutes is getting silly.

Online alabama1

I haven’t seen anyone since july, usually just see regulars but one retired. Partly due to funds also, but the hiked prices and average 70 or more for 15 minutes is getting silly.
£70 or more, for 15 minutes is becoming the average ? That is simply not true, especially in the West Mids regeon. WGs don't need an excuse to raise prices, so incorrect statements like yours , don't help matters.  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 03:14:17 pm by alabama1 »

Offline pbrown355

Another one here who is punting so much less. A mixture of available time, desireable profiles and that thing people have mentioned about reassessing their punting post covid. I used to make sure I punted regularly if I had the opportunity. Now I am looking more for the feelgood factor to last for a while so I avoid any "going through the motions" punts.
Unfortunately that has led to very little punting at all. I lined up a lucky lady last week but by the time I called to arrange the profile had gone. That's happened more than once.
I have another lined up for this/next week. Here's hoping.