Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Would you go on a punt today?  (Read 1234 times)

Dave2014

So, I was just shaving my bollocks with the intention of going on a punt today and I've nicked the underside of my scrotum. Only a small nick. bled a bit but now stopped. It isn't the front part of the sack that would pound against the WG arse in mish, but the bottom of it. Would you guys go on a punt in such circumstances or wait for it to fully heal?

Offline Jeremy

I would. A small nick's not that bad, and like you say on the underside isn't going to be in direct contact with her genital area.

Offline Clooney

I would.

The chances of transferring or receiving anything from that are almost nil, and I don't mean 99% unlikely, I mean 99.9999% unlikely.

She'd need to have a cut, both cuts would need to be in direct contact and the transfer of HIV would have to be done whilst neither cut was exposed to the air.

In short it is slim to no chance.

Curious6705

I don't think I would personally - as it's in an intimate area - so it's a no from me.

My habit now is to try to depilate the day before a punt - but I use cream not a razor.

Toshiba

ive done it n went.......1.000,000 /1 chance of a problem*

*cue someone with a stat

Offline Punter Griffin

Just don't scream when you rip the plaster off.

Captain Caveman

I wouldn't worry about catching something nasty. You are more likely to win the lottery and be struck by lightning at the same time.

Captain Kang

I would.

The chances of transferring or receiving anything from that are almost nil, and I don't mean 99% unlikely, I mean 99.9999% unlikely.

She'd need to have a cut, both cuts would need to be in direct contact and the transfer of HIV would have to be done whilst neither cut was exposed to the air.

In short it is slim to no chance.

'She'd need to have a cut' is 100% wrong. HIV is transmitted through direct contact with semen, vaginal secretions, or blood through a break in the skin or a mucous membrane...

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Personally I wouldnt recommend it but if you do avoid cowgirl especially if she gets very wet as the secretions can end up under your balls in that position.  Ok the risk is small but is it a risk worth taking?

Offline Anadin

Use a spray on plaster it will sting but it'll seal the wound.

yorkshire123

I wouldn't & haven't in the past due to the same issue. OP your lucky it stopped bleeding so fast as the last time I nicked a bollock it pissed blood for ages  :(
As ball sucking is a major part of a punt for me I wouldn't feel comfortable if I had any sort of wound around that area.
Strangely enough even though I know I'm clean I still think about the prossies health almost as much as my own.

Offline Clooney

'She'd need to have a cut' is 100% wrong. HIV is transmitted through direct contact with semen, vaginal secretions, or blood through a break in the skin or a mucous membrane...

Well if it has stopped bleeding and the virus can't survive in open air the risk remains slim, but I accept your caution as a reasonable concern.

I had assumed it was a slim nick like any shaving cut which is usually stemmed very quickly and is not an open wound.

But yes, caution is no bad thing.

nuts4you

I,d be more concerned about your teeth mate,than a nic on me nutsac  :lol: