Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: how hard is it for a wg to be organised?  (Read 1415 times)

Offline monkeybucket

Just done my first ever walk off. I turned up to the door and another guy was being let in she was on the phone to me and actually said oh you must have hands free :-/ so she's booked two guys in at the same time and doesnt know. Shame as I really wanted to screw her. She rang me two mins later to say come up buy couldnt help think there would be a guy waiting with a bat to rob me
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 01:55:09 pm by monkeybucket »

Offline monkeybucket

At the moment I won't I still fancy giving her one. She's in nottingham though..

Offline finn5555

At the moment I won't I still fancy giving her one. She's in nottingham though..

Pointless post them  :crazy:

Offline monkeybucket

Offline Jeremy

Thanks, very helpful, I shall be sure to avoid visiting any prossies in Nottingham from now on.

Offline cunnyhunt

A good idea. Reward her with money for fucking you about .   :wacko: :crazy:

I did a -ve report today for a friend as he had a similar incident, he is not in such a good mood about being fucked about.

I agree with Finn, not worth making a post unless you link to the girls profile.

James999

Very difficult for many, perhaps it's the fact they can do as they please and are not accountable that they get worse over time, try and arrange a punt before Mid day or after 6PM is beyond many, they like an early finish and a late start.

Add to that problems with "boyfriends" Social workers, Council etc, and mix in the inabilty to put credit on their phone and you have the typical British independent pro$$ie, in many respects it was better when they used to work in parlours, at least they seemed to trn in for work a bit more often, and if they "no showed" there were alternatives, but parlours have problems and girls realised if they go independent they & their pimp can keep more, and thus earn the same for doing even less  :thumbsdown:

Offline Taggart

Oh feck. This is worrying.
I have a punt arranged in Nottingham next week. Took a week of negotiation too.

Maybe MB can send a PM? One can only ask....

Offline Sedlmayer

There's no point moaning about this if you're not prepared to do anything to try to do anything about it.
My rule is if a girl does this to me, she's lost my business forever and I name and shame.
It's only happened once to me since I joined this forum and in case you missed where I named, it was Stacey Nice Summer, one of this forum's sweethearts.

If you're not prepared to even name the girl to help others then suck it up and stop moaning.

Offline brightperv

The whole low phone credit no credit does my head in! I have a memory like a sieve so have trouble remember an address, often I will ask a girl to text it to me sometimes I get "sorry can't no credit"! I'm self employed and would feel really embarrassed if I could not call / text my clients. My tariff is £20 a month it's was £16 and I get a shed load of minutes for that.

Offline CBPaul

Bloody hell her pictures must be good, to consider going back having been blown out is bad enough but going back when you suspect some other bloke to be there too is insanity.

I'm with those who say name and shame.

On the matter of prossie organisation, some are pretty good in that they can remember to get ready for a booking made 24 hours before. Others are pretty chronic though with chaotic booking methods, phones not switched on and operating on a different time scale to the rest of us - perhaps they've decimalised time, I don't know. Plus if they only work between 11 and 5 then put it on the fucking profile, don't bother with 6am to 2 am because we don't believe it.

There is a lot to be said for meeting in hotels, at least they can't drift too far once they've booked in and the only shops to grab their attention are Costa, McDonald's and the ubiquitous service area shop selling nothing anyone ever wants to buy. In a way I pity Sergei, must be like herding cats.  :dash:

Offline punk

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Crap organisation probably means a crap punt.

The better WGs either do it right or outsource it.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It's very simple to be organised. Only take bookings when you can put them in your diary and have alarms set on it too. I have two diaries a written one and one on my phone so can never get muddled up as at start of everyday I check they are both saying the same thing
That way you can't double book or forget. I set the alarms for 45 minutes before the booking so it reminds me to get ready. It's not rocket science and I don't see how it's possible to get muddled up. I think those who double book know they are doing it and either got a better offer and can't be arsed cancelling the cheaper booking or are hedging their bets that if a few book in one is bound to turn up

Offline j122

couldnt help think there would be a guy waiting with a bat to rob me

Probably a good reason to mention who it was.

Ravanelli

They need to get themselves a filofux!