Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: visiting working girls after colostomy surgery  (Read 1247 times)

squelchy69

Hi All,

Just recovering from colostomy surgery and it's knocked my confidence for 6 now I have to wear a bag all the time. Could do with some female company as it were but don't have a partner at the moment so looks like going back to using working girls for the time being.
Anyone else dealing with this and visiting working girls as I could do with some tips how to approach things as the bag isn't easy to hide! Also would appreciate any input from working girls on here.

All advice appreciated!

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Just choose your lady carefully, and be HONEST with her before the booking that you have a disability/health issue and that you have this bag and it won't affect the sex/sensual side of things, and is she still ok to see you....

And change the bag just before the meeting ;)

Hope you get more replies from the guys here :)

Offline sushi

Honesty is the best policy so be upfront about it when you book and maybe think about booking an older more mature prossie who has had more life experience that would be my advice. 

Offline CBPaul

As Cat says, choose carefully and be honest. I can fully understand your confidence being low but no doubt there will be prossies out there who will be fine with it. Perhaps search for those catering for disabled punters, I'm not calling you disabled but it would show more understanding and empathy. Avoiding the typical touring Romanians would be a good idea and perhaps look for prossies with a bit more experience even though it may go against your tastes.

Please contact admin and request a change to your username though  :scare:.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Might be worth trying a reverse booking - you can explain in the comments what the situation is.

You will get bids from those who don't bother to read, but you may well get genuine ones as well. There are WGs happy to accommodate disabilities.

As other have said they are likely to be more mature, but some young women are very open minded so you might be surprised.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Just be upfront about it.  Its not exactly shocking to most of us and we see them more than you might think.
Pick a woman who sees disabled clients as some wont and those who are happy to are used to seeing lots of different things.
Nowadays a colostomy bag is not a big deal. 
Explain that it doesn't affect sex in anyway and that you will obviously change the bag just before the booking

However if you are very self conscious you could do what one of my guys does and he wears either a bandage or body stocking over it as he feels more comfortable that way. 

I cant see anyone turning you away as it is now something many people are aware of as lots of bikini clad women with bags took to facebook with their photos which helped bring it to the publics attention and made it more normal.

good luck

Offline smiths

Hi All,

Just recovering from colostomy surgery and it's knocked my confidence for 6 now I have to wear a bag all the time. Could do with some female company as it were but don't have a partner at the moment so looks like going back to using working girls for the time being.
Anyone else dealing with this and visiting working girls as I could do with some tips how to approach things as the bag isn't easy to hide! Also would appreciate any input from working girls on here.

All advice appreciated!

No idea if this site will be of interest and/or help to you but it might be worth looking into. External Link/Members Only

yorkshire123

Offline akauya

Squelchy, you've been given good advice already but just to add my tuppence - I once had a brief fling with a woman who had a colostomy bag. She used to hide it discreetly with a wide waistband around her belly; never got in the way at all... and she used to like a bit of rough sex too. It was never a problem for her as she was married and a serial adulterer. I was one of many of her conquests.

So, I'm sure you will be able to "hide" it somehow and after a while neither you or the prossie will notice it's there.

Offline mck58

Know what your going through as in the same situation. Had my 1st punt since surgery this week and it was fine. I just asked in advance and as someone mentioned above, I have an elastic waistband that covers it up and stops it moving around. It's also useful for when i want to do exercise etc.

Offline leedstony

Have had one since 1994 and visited WG's on a fairly regular basis since. The majority of times I've not mentioned it beforehand and it hasn't been an issue.
Can think of only one occasion when the WG refused to go through with the punt. To be honest it was a WG I'd picked in haste and saved me £50 that I would have regretted spending.
Reactions have varied from never even been mentioned (probably most common reaction), "what's that", "what's that for", "will I hurt you" - has never happened (my preference is for the slimmer girls, but have seen some hefty girls). Some have mentioned that they've seen other clients in the same position.

It goes without saying that I always make sure it's a fresh appliance and have a bath or shower beforehand.

In short shouldn't be a problem for you, but can understand the concern.

ATMIV

I would avoid foreign girls, because you need to be sure they understand what you are trying to explain to them when you first contact them.

Good luck hope it well for you - I am sure you'll find plenty understanding girls