Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Addicted  (Read 2925 times)

Offline MrSmiley

I have been addicted to various substances over the years. Currently I smoke and drink far too often.

However, Punting is a new vice for me.

I had my first punt I think in August some time with Petite Eva. I have had 28 punts since with 15 different prossies. The frequency has got higher and higher until its peak: since last Sunday I have seen a prossie every evening and the other night saw 3 (2+1). That’s 8 nights in a row. As I said in my first ever post I’m hooked! I guess that’s why they are called hookers!

I love the ‘hunt’ looking up and searching, comparing, imagining, planning the route, going to new parts of town. Walking up the flat, house and then the doors opens….and then it gets better (mostly) once inside and have already had some very memorable experiences. I even have a ‘regular’ who reduced her prices by 50% and offers services which are usually extra for free, which is great as I fancy the socks off her. But it’s just going to make me come back even more! Where does it stop?!

On the plus/minus side (which ever way you look at it) my punting budget went into the red after last nights adventure and have already taken up some freelance work to get the punting funds back into the black. Hopefully when I start again I can limit myself to 1 a week.

Is this usual for new punters to go all guns blazing like this? Does anyone else have a similar ‘problem’?!!

sorry if this has been talked about before or is uninteresting(!), but I'm guessing like some you you don't tell anyone what you're up to so have no one else to 'talk' to about this part of their life!

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Choose a really bad one. That will put you off for a while!

Offline MrSmiley

galcom666

I don't have an addictive personality. I went a bit nuts when I first started on the HK scene.

Back when it was $2US to £1 the exchange rate made it incredibly favourable. As such you could have a pretty standard Chinese girl (size 6 is considered fat btw) for about £24. I went a bit nuts the first month I moved to Hong Kong. UK wages and HK prices. I did 3-7 women each day for the most part of a month.

I stopped because it was like a child in a sweet shop eating himself sick. I found I was doing it for the sake of it rather than enjoying and savouring it after after the 3rd it tends to be dry anyway and after the 5th HURTS.

Like going to an all you can eat buffet vs gourmet food. The 2008 crash did not help either and the exchange rate collapsing doubling the price.

password02

I have been addicted to various substances over the years. Currently I smoke and drink far too often.

However, Punting is a new vice for me.

I had my first punt I think in August some time with Petite Eva. I have had 28 punts since with 15 different prossies. The frequency has got higher and higher until its peak: since last Sunday I have seen a prossie every evening and the other night saw 3 (2+1). That’s 8 nights in a row. As I said in my first ever post I’m hooked! I guess that’s why they are called hookers!

I love the ‘hunt’ looking up and searching, comparing, imagining, planning the route, going to new parts of town. Walking up the flat, house and then the doors opens….and then it gets better (mostly) once inside and have already had some very memorable experiences. I even have a ‘regular’ who reduced her prices by 50% and offers services which are usually extra for free, which is great as I fancy the socks off her. But it’s just going to make me come back even more! Where does it stop?!

On the plus/minus side (which ever way you look at it) my punting budget went into the red after last nights adventure and have already taken up some freelance work to get the punting funds back into the black. Hopefully when I start again I can limit myself to 1 a week.

Is this usual for new punters to go all guns blazing like this? Does anyone else have a similar ‘problem’?!!

sorry if this has been talked about before or is uninteresting(!), but I'm guessing like some you you don't tell anyone what you're up to so have no one else to 'talk' to about this part of their life!

Hi Mr S - I was similar a few years ago - I was like a kid in a sweet shop, punted same as you for a period of several weeks where i was doing 4-5 girls a week for several weeks - now its dropped down to 1-2 every 7-10 days so now look at quality and not quantity - Have a few shit punts and you will come back to earth with a bump.

My issue was my budget, bonus went and also my annual bonus slowly went now I wait for my bonus that goes into the account and now only use this money for punting.

Best to take a step back and look at a couple of sessions per week and then 1 per week if funds permit.

Online threechilliman

Choose a really bad one. That will put you off for a while!

Has the opposite affect on me. A shit punt means I'm usually straight back on to my HL to find another. A great punt can keep me happy for a week or two.

In answer to the OP, I took up punting about a fortnight after giving up smoking. They're as addictive as each other, with punting being more expensive. That said I reckon punting has helped me quit the fags as it occupied my mind but I'm not sure I'd recommend this to anyone. That said, my health has improved markedly with my blood pressure now back where it should be. A number of people have commented about how relaxed I am now and how easily I gave up the cigarettes, but then they don't know about my secret weapon - girls, and plenty of them!!

tcm

Offline Trevor12

I can definitely relate. I'm only a few months into this and the first month spent more than I earned, just trying to sample as much as possible as quickly as possisble. I've cut this down to around every 5 ish days and I find this much more enjoyable, and affordable. I get to savour the high after a good punt for a day or two, and then build the anticipation for the next one over a couple of days. By far the most addictive hobby I have ever taken up.

Offline CBPaul

An addictive personality and punting can be an expensive combination. My punting is limited by my punting stash and trying to find ever more creative ways of turning the bank balance into hard currency  :( Whenever I get my hands on a decent amount of cash I don't tend to think of it as the number of 20's but rather the number of punts I can get out of it. To my mind packing up smoking has earned me 2 bonus punts per month, pity the saving is tucked away in the bank though.

You're not alone OP, when I started out with AW I was like a kid in a sweet shop, it wasn't a case of which one but rather what order. Now the urge comes and goes but maybe 3 or 4 times a year I find myself excessively horny, October was expensive with 4 in a week at one point. A good prossie gets me back very quickly, partly for the repeat and partly to see her before she sods off somewhere else. A bad prossie normally cools me down though. 

Offline superchamp

Not quite addicted yet, I punt when I get the opportunity through work visits to London mostly so 2-3 a month. What I have found in the 5 years I've been regularly punting though is that I've lost a lot of interest in other hobbies that I used to do i.e. old car restoration etc.
  However I'm due a pension lump sum very soon - head says invest it responsibly for the future, cock says there's all of those EE girls out there just waiting to relieve me of my future wealth.

Quesadilla

Hi Mr S - I was similar a few years ago - I was like a kid in a sweet shop, punted same as you for a period of several weeks where i was doing 4-5 girls a week for several weeks - now its dropped down to 1-2 every 7-10 days so now look at quality and not quantity - Have a few shit punts and you will come back to earth with a bump.

My issue was my budget, bonus went and also my annual bonus slowly went now I wait for my bonus that goes into the account and now only use this money for punting.

Best to take a step back and look at a couple of sessions per week and then 1 per week if funds permit.
I have definitely gone a long way down this road - started with one punt in May, then one in June and one in July.  In August I had two, September there was four bringing the running tally to 9. 

Since the start of October I've already had another 9 punts!

I did start to see that I was getting a bit close to my monthly budget and was about to ease off the gas - but then I can see my Christmas bonus coming and I started spending it before it's even arrived - I have confirmed bookings for this Friday 14th and then Mon 17th Nov.  Originally for December I was going to blow my wad on just one big duo blast before Christmas as a special treat but I already have four bookings in December including not one but 2 duos! 

Oh I forgot to mention I just got back indoors from seeing one of my other regulars for 2 hrs tonight and am enjoying a post coital glass of red wine as I type.  :)

Addicted?? Me?? Nah!

I can't see myself having a bunch of shit punts to bring me back down to earth as I now have three regulars who I know I can rely on and at least another five who I enjoyed enough to go back to when in doubt about finding someone new.  Only once in every four or five punts do I venture out to someone new. Always a bit nerve-wracking and I choose very carefully so as to avoid bad punts - a tactic that has worked well so far.

Also I get a bonus quarterly rather than annually so a steady flow every three months if things start to get tight otherwise.

Whenever I get my hands on a decent amount of cash I don't tend to think of it as the number of 20's but rather the number of punts I can get out of it.
Exactly - money looks completely different now. Instead of greenbacks I see pink pussy lips.  It affects all of my spending decisions. Had I been this thrifty 10 years ago I'd be mortgage free now and maybe fully financially independent.  :sarcastic:

Definitely come the New Year I will have to re-evaluate my punting habits or will end up completely broke - but right now I am definitely a big kid in a sweetie shop as PW said!  :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:56:17 am by Quesadilla »

Offline CBPaul

Exactly - money looks completely different now. Instead of greenbacks I see pink pussy lips.  It affects all of my spending decisions. Had I been this thrifty 10 years ago I'd be mortgage free now and maybe fully financially independent.  :sarcastic:

Shit, I hadn't thought of applying the thrift of punting cash acquisition to other things, there's a sobering thought. The other thought is clear the mortgage and get another 7 punts per month.  :D

Offline smiths

All very simple for me. I punt when i wish to and not when i dont. The crucial thing is after over 30 years i still enjoy punting apart from the bad ones obviously can afford to punt when i like without it impacting my lifsetyle. I require VFM as i see it though that can be £60 an hour or £190 an hour dependent on the WG.

Recently i have punted 5-6 times a week for a while then less for a while afterwards, depends how i feel on the day and who is about worth seeing. I might decide tomorrow to only punt at parties for a while. The concept of punting i am addicted to but can control the frequency and dont go cold turkey if i dont punt. I have found i become jaded after a long period of intense punting so always bear that in mind. If its no longer fun no point in doing it in my view.

RichardYork

I punt when I actually need to.  Money is no object although I do look for a bit of quality, if that is possible,  and value for my cash.   I could punt once per week or once per month or even longer.  It would seem I do not have an addictive personality.   I do not smoke or drink either,  plus I eat my five a day!

Offline MrSmiley

thank for the comments..

Justpin: HK sounds good fun! At £24 a pop no wonder you went a bit ravenous, but 3-7 a day is extreme!

Password: had my first ‘day-off’ last night for a while and feel much better, not hungover too, and got lot of works done. Was lying back thinking about the last few days and there’s plenty for me to savour for a while. Otherwise it all blurs into one especially if you see the same one the next day. Signed myself up for a lot of freelance work which is going to keep me busy and get that fund going up. I was thinking last night working, one more hour and that’s another punt! That’s motivation for you!

Tcm: nice secret weapon! I wish I could quit the fags! Must try harder..

Trevor: the money – what a pain. I didn’t buy a pair of shoes the other day because I thought they were too expensive, they were only £80! I do need a new pair – priorities went out the window. One every week sounds sensible!

Cbpaul: this is indeed a pretty fucking cool sweetie shop! I worked out if I stop smoking I’d get at least 4 good half hour punts.

Quesadilla: greenbacks=pink pussy lips – brilliant!

Smiths and York: wish I could punt when I want and money be no object. got a lot of years left in me yet, so maybe one day if I work hard and stop looking at prossie reviews!

Online akauya

Is it punting we are addicted to or women in general? I think I'm addicted to women, full stop.

Just looking at my history with women proves that. Like quite a large number of punters here I've been punting for over 30 years, since my late teens in fact, and have always found women very addictive.  After many years - I suppose in order not to get too hooked on hookers, I got involved in with swingers. I had great time at swingers parties and met great people. Then I went through a period of hunting for lovers. Specifically married women (although not always). I must say hunting for lovers was really exciting.

The height of my lover hunting was during my late 30s - I was fitter, better looking, smarter and not overweight, so that helped. I went a bit crazy though, for some odd reason I was determined to have a number of women on the go. I made a huge cock up when I had two lovers and sent a text message to the wrong one. That stopped me having lovers for a while but not for long. Having not learnt my lesson I stupidly proceeded to have three lovers at the same time. Although this time I didn't fuck up it ended up being very stressful with four women (3 lovers and a wife) demanding my attention (and I don't just mean it sexually). It was also very expensive but at the time it was a huge ego boost but very difficult to sustain for a long time.

Between girlfriends, wife, lovers and swingers I always punted. I'm addicted to the variety of women, not just pretty 20-odd year olds. Some of the best sex I had was with middle aged swingers. Having illicit filthy sex with a lover with whom you have some emotional connection can be mind blowing. You can't get that with prossies.

I'm the archetypal evil, dirty, scumbag of a man mumsnetters hate.

To the OP, maybe you could try other options of meeting women, swingers, lovers (are you married?) even if you are single having affairs with married women can be great. They will be restricted time wise and won't be able you to see you all the time. So when they can't see you, you can hunt for other women, girlfriends, lovers, etc. and then punt in between. If you do go swinging you maybe able to find a swinging partner, that will open up more doors in the swinging scene for you to try. Adding variety to your life may stop you from getting addicted to prostitutes only.

Offline MrSmiley

Interesting post Akauya. In answer to your first question I would definitely be women in general – I can’t get enough of them. Since I started punting I’ve become even more acutely aware of the women I meet day in day out, whether it’s mundane things like going to the bank, getting served at lunch and then I’m lucky to have a lot of female clients. I’ve started flirting more and reckon I could pull at least a couple of them! Says me!

I am married, with children. The sex started to dry up after the third.  We still have sex but not nearly as often as I’d like/need. She’s a great woman but I have never face fucked her and come all over her face! Or have her rim me while her hot friend grinds her pussy in my mouth. I guess I’m also a dirty, philandering cheating scumbag women hate. Anyway, it is what it is. I don’t feel guilty and have really been enjoying myself. Selfish fuck that I am. My wife is happy and we have a good home life, so as long as I don’t infect her with any STD’s, she doesn’t find out and I keep her happy then I see no problem.

For me the thing that is going to keep me in check is the money.

The thought of swinging freaks me out at the moment – so many dicks flying about!. But it does intrigue me. Lovers, for me anyway, are harder to find also work/home is fairly close and people know each other so it would be a lot more risky. Either way this whole punting/women thing has opened a whole new world for me and I am wide eyed and hungry for more!

galcom666

TBH what gets me about this is that our societal constructs are artificial and forced against what evolution has made us into.

Take a look at your dick. It is designed to 'scoop' out the semen of other competing males.

You have to stop and think why would it be designed in such a manner. It is designed in such a manner because maybe human group sex before we got all religious about it was normal. Sloppy seconds was normal else why would it be shaped like a scoop?

Why does sperm from different men block each other to prevent fertilisation?

Offline SamLP

Good point Akauya. I understand MrSmiley's addiction. I've gone crazy since I started punting, but I only took it up when I started missing sex. I had broken up with my ex and hadn't had sex for several months. Now I've stated before that if I were in a relationship I probably would stop punting and I know a lot of married punters would secretly smile and wait to see how long that would last. However, the point is when you having sex with your OH, you can punt a few times a month or once a week, but for a single guy having discovered punting it's more difficult to limit it. That's primarily why I prefer to go for the lower end of the pricing punt and usually opt for half hour punts. That way I can arrange more punts.

Offline MrSmiley

TBH what gets me about this is that our societal constructs are artificial and forced against what evolution has made us into.

Take a look at your dick. It is designed to 'scoop' out the semen of other competing males.

You have to stop and think why would it be designed in such a manner. It is designed in such a manner because maybe human group sex before we got all religious about it was normal. Sloppy seconds was normal else why would it be shaped like a scoop?

I didn't know that justpin! very interesting

Offline superchamp

Wonder how many prossies will now say they have this primeval urge to get fucked 10 times a day by 10 different men? Nothing to do with the easy money of course - it's just all in their DNA.  :rolleyes:

Quesadilla

Is it punting we are addicted to or women in general? I think I'm addicted to women, full stop.

I'm the archetypal evil, dirty, scumbag of a man mumsnetters hate.

To the OP, maybe you could try other options of meeting women, swingers, lovers (are you married?) even if you are single having affairs with married women can be great. They will be restricted time wise and won't be able you to see you all the time. So when they can't see you, you can hunt for other women, girlfriends, lovers, etc. and then punt in between. If you do go swinging you maybe able to find a swinging partner, that will open up more doors in the swinging scene for you to try. Adding variety to your life may stop you from getting addicted to prostitutes only.
Definitely addicted to women but my dilemma remains lack of confidence. Lost my cherry very late and to an escort. Had two punts here in the UK back in the days when a punt really was a punt - stick a pin in the confidential section of the local paper and hope for the best! Then had about 5 girls in Ams RLD which gave me enough confidence to actually date. Met my wife who is still the only woman I've fucked who's not a WG.

Now separated I'm back punting and it's frankly intoxicating. I am high on the incredible passionate dirty sex I can have with some of the most beautiful women I have met in my life.

Not sure civvy street will ever have the same appeal. Not sure if that even bothers me as long as I can afford such amazing WGs.

Offline Sir Knumbskull

I couldn't agree more with the OP. As a single guy who as you may have seen from my recent activity on these boards, I've started punting in the last 2-3 months, and I can't get enough!

I'm not the most confident of men and find it hard to chat up women that I fancy, no problem if I don't want to have sex with them! Punting has given me the ability to have my way with girls I never could and may never be able to get with on civvie street.

I've found myself punting a lot well beyond my limited financial means recently and also need to calm it down, I also have a slightly addictive personality, I moved from smoking to caning e-cigarettes like they are going out of fashion.

I think Password's advice is the best,

so now look at quality and not quantity - Have a few shit punts and you will come back to earth with a bump.

I'd rather have the memory of a glorious punt 2-3 weeks ago (My budget really doesn't stretch that far!), rather than a raft of girls mashing the memories one into another so you stop appreciating and 'savouring' the punt.

The hobby is too much like a game:

I love the ‘hunt’ looking up and searching, comparing, imagining, planning the route, going to new parts of town. Walking up the flat, house and then the doors opens….and then it gets better (mostly) once inside and have already had some very memorable experiences.

I enjoy this immensely as well, though with possibly some slight OCD \ Autistic tendencies if I am buying a vacuum cleaner I will research and obsess over finding the 'best one' for hours and days on end. I've forgotten more about different types of mattress bed springs (not punting related!), than I care to remember!

It's a thrill that is akin to the old 'glorious days' of punting when everything was a risk and exciting (although I would not be into this hobby in that day in age, the age of the internet and sites like this suit me just fine thankyouverymuch!).

For someone that is quite sheltered, the searching, adventure, risk, different areas of town I would not likely have reason to visit otherwise, being with someone I am not likely to be with otherwise is just a huge rush, the entire process is intoxicating and the internet makes it oh so easy, you can arrange a meet with a girl in the same amount of time it takes to order a takeaway sometimes!

Of course, as with everything, the more you do it, the more jaded you will become, is there such a thing as 'punters burn-out'?

An idea is, when you are feeling 'the need' just sort yourself out, then see if you still want to take the plunge, knowing that you have dealt with the immediate urge, feeling less horny, and also being less physically 'prepared' (I find I need to 'go without' before a meet) for an immediate or next day meeting may help you have a small gap between punts.

Offline x369

An addictive personality and punting can be an expensive combination. My punting is limited by my punting stash and trying to find ever more creative ways of turning the bank balance into hard currency  :( Whenever I get my hands on a decent amount of cash I don't tend to think of it as the number of 20's but rather the number of punts I can get out of it. To my mind packing up smoking has earned me 2 bonus punts per month, pity the saving is tucked away in the bank though.

You're not alone OP, when I started out with AW I was like a kid in a sweet shop, it wasn't a case of which one but rather what order. Now the urge comes and goes but maybe 3 or 4 times a year I find myself excessively horny, October was expensive with 4 in a week at one point. A good prossie gets me back very quickly, partly for the repeat and partly to see her before she sods off somewhere else. A bad prossie normally cools me down though.

I find time to be my biggest problem at the moment, I'm in my third year of a new business venture and have just signed three new contracts with local authorities, fingers crossed by the end of the year I will renew my largest contract and get a five year extension, I'm literally working six days a week and have only had one week off this year because of family matters. My last punt was nearly two months ago when I had a clinical domination session which left me sore for a few days but at the same time nearly cost me a contract with some colleges in London.

When I go out and price a job up I look at it at being a WG's hourly rate of £130 per hour or I go for an overnight rate if its a big job, had my mates in stitches the other week in a pub when I told them of a job I priced up for the local police station.

I've had a few bad punts but it normally leads me to going to one of my regulars and having a good few punts to wash the taste out of my mouth and dilute the experience.