Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Agata and Bia - West Kensington  (Read 3187 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6682392) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5306695) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Kool Keef]

Offline RobinBrod

I had been with Bia twice before - once reviewed here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=356394

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She had mentioned her friend Agata as being the greatest fun, and so after a litle research I found her:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only,
She was at Diva and Baracuda as Havana, but seems not to be at either at the moment. They list her as being on holidays

I arranged the meeting through AW email, and had replies from both within a few hours. All set up to meet at Bia's flat the following week - the week before Christmas.

The Cost: £500 for 2 hours and £100 for A Levels each.

The Flat: Easy to park either in the street after 6.00 pm, or at the block of flats. Excellent flat, first floor. We didn't use the sitting room - large sofa, big TV and big mirror - but used the second bedroom, which had its own bathroom. Excellent shower, clean towell and lots of soaps and mouthwash. Lots of room, large bed and wine provided by the girls.

The Girls: I have described Bia / Beatriz before: lovely body, slim, long dark hair, fabulous nipples and a glorious arse. Agata is a bit older. Her AW page gives 30, which is probably a slight underestimation, but no more than 35. Photos are probably slightly photoshopped. Not as slim as Bia, but great body and larger boobs, altho' less full nipples. I'd put her at about 5'8", and her crowning glory is her hair - fantastic curls, as seen in her photos. Fabulous full arse as well. Both girls were dressed in black lingerie and both greeted me with excellent kisses: Bia immediately with DFK and Agata similarly very soon.

Services: Both girls were entirely uninhibited: DFK from the start, OWO, RO and 69, Fingering in every hole, penetration (covered obviously) in every possible position and anal for both. They also interacted when requested in a spectacular 69 - my word that got me up and ready for round 2.

The Action. Difficult to remember it all, but it started with divesting them both of their lingerie while fully engaged in DFK, and then OWO on the bed while the other sat on my face. Swapped round and Agata put the dom on and sat on me - lovely and tight - while Bia moved to my face. Then doggy with Bia, changed to Agata, who ate Bia while I pounded her, moved into anal, and finally came in the bag there. Lots of dirty chat while we recuperated. They cleaned me up together with both wipes and tongues. Their 69 got me ready for round 2, and it was pretty much a repat of round 1, although this time I came in Bia's bum while she ate Agata out. It has to be said that 2 hours passed in a flash, and I actually left with about 2 hours and 20 minutes on the clock.

Would I repeat? In a hearbeat. I'll probably go with Agata on her own next time, just to spare my old heart. She's also slightly more mature / older / more experienced. Bia has a fresh innocence (well not much really) about her; Agata has the possibility of other new ideas which she has tried out and practised!

My technological innocence prevents me from knowing how to add more than 1 photo. Bia / Beatriz has a photo of her on my review. I will attach the best one of Agata. If somebody reading this can add extra photos I'd be very grateful.

By the way, in case KT reads this, they are both very much female in every possible way!!!!!

Offline hermanmunster

Did you get the cost correct  - did you mean £500 for each lady for 2 hours = £1000? Thanks

Offline RobinBrod

Yes, Each lady received £500 + £100 for 2 hours. So a total of £1200.

Offline DoorDash

Sounds like a great day

I had them both on HL but was reluctant to due to the solely photoshopped pics.

Hidden Image/Members Only