Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BlueMoon Rosie - Whitechapel  (Read 1725 times)

20 review(s) for BlueMoon Rosie (9 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]
22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6120746) (10 positive, 4 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

JavaJive

I met Rosie about a month ago now so some of the details may be a little hazy. Anyway, here goes my first review...

Comms
The meet was completely arranged via text roughly an hour and a half beforehand. I asked for an half hour incall (£60)  with OWO, DT, RO, Receiving Rimming, Sex, and Facial for extra £10. All services asked for were confirmed apart from DT but as my plan A had fallen through and I didn't really have the time to arrange with someone else I decided to follow through on Rosie.

The Venue
Rosie was located about a five minute walk from Whitechapel station and just round the corner from a rather famous pub. I reached the address and rang her when she buzzed me in and gave me her flat number. Quite a few pedestrians on the street but none seemed to pay me any bother. The flat itself was a bit messy but clean smelling and her room was clean and tidy. Points deducted for a broken, albeit hot shower, and the hand towel she gave me to dry myself with.

The Girl
Rosie is much like her photos. A shock of short blue hair, sassy EE face which I have a particular fondness for, perky tits and a good arse. Only difference is a slight belly that the photos obviously dont show. Oh and her English is perfect.

The Action
Rosie appeared immediately happy to see me and greeted me with a hug and nice FK. Paperwork was exchanged and she even gave me a tenner change when I only had £20 notes which was unexpected and highly appreciated. Upon my return from her shite shower we kissed some more before she laid down on the bed inviting me to eat her out. She has a lovely, neat, sweet tasting pussy which soon got very wet. I then asked her to prop her legs up so I had better access to her arse. After a good few minutes of devoting myself to her, her legs tightened and shook. After I believe she came, she invited me onto the bed for OWO.

Rosie took my member in her and and applied a little lube before jacking it. Fortunately I didn't get the same throttling experience previous reviewers have had! She then started to suck me with a varying amounts of pressure and toungue. Unfortunately she doesn't DT so she only went just over half way but it was nice and sloppy with plenty of dribble all the same. Probably one of tge best parts was the completely mirrored wall infront of the bed which gave me plenty to look at!

After some dilligent ball licking I decided I wanted her on top of me. The rubber went on without a fuss and Rosie was soon bouncing away on top of me. Her pale skin looked lovely and seeing her arse bouncing around in that mirror soon drove me to the point of no return. I told her I was going to cum and although I had to remind her of the facial which was annoying, she knelt at the edge of the bed and took my load all up the right side of her face, smiling the entire time.

She clearly is no cum dodger as she got up slowly, looked at her reflection, laughed and told me she liked it before cleaning herself off. I had a quick wipe but declined a shower as I enjoy the post fuck glow more. Quick chat about the rest of the day before leaving and back onto the high street I was.

POSITIVES
-  Succinct comms
-  Easy to locate
-  Gave me a tenner change
-  Good (but not the best) OWO
-  Took a facial like a champ
-  Polite, friendly, but not too chatty

NEGATIVES
-  Shower was broken
-  Needs bigger towels
-  No DT although I'm sure she could if she tried
-  Had to remind her of the facial

VERDICT: 7/10 -  I probably got her on a good day and I'm doubtful I'd return unless plans fell through.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only