Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ssarahh-Hungarian Milf P+D-Greenford  (Read 1103 times)

2 review(s) for SSarahh (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Muff licker

External Link/Members Only

Lunchtime P+D paid £50 for 30 mins actually got 15 mins. Debated whether this should be a Neutral or Negative and it just about peaks Neutral.
Arranged a lunchtime meet and was given the post code arrived a bit early and texted and was given the door number. I arrived and the front door window was smashed in, she said ring the bell but that was also smashed off lol. I texted and said i was outside and the door opened.

Sarah was hiding behind the door and she is exactly like her photographs has that Hungarian Gypsy look, long dark hair large D cup enhanced boobs and dress size 10. Fairly nice body to be honest complete with some tattoos.

Paid my money and she stashed it whilst i stripped, when she arrived back she was keen to bust open the condoms but i said i wanted OWO first so she turned up the music to very loud and started to clean the old boy up with wet wipes, she then gave me a very erratic BJ and with that and the music i could not keep the erection up, i then said lay on the bed i want to lick your pussy she at first said no and then wiped her pussy with wet wipes and lay down.  I wend down on her and it was all nice and fresh, nicely shaved and in good shape. I licked it for about 5 minutes and then she said time for sex and rubbered me up. I said jump on top but she was having none of that so i banged her hard in Misc eventually unloading 2 days worth into the dom.

The whole experience felt Roman but she did deliver and it cost the same price as a Chinese Rub and Tug and she had a good body so just about a neutral but i will not be returning and probably not recommending unless you are happy with this type of service.

Offline gash bash

I saw her a couple of weeks ago when she was in Brentford and i found her totally awful.

First she opened the door and let a punter out as i was waiting outside. lol

The room was like a sauna, when i asked her to open the window she said "my customers like it"!

The she put on some shitty music which was so loud and when asked to turn it down she said "my customers like it"!

Had to pay extra for OWO, with the hot room and shit music blaring i could barely manage a hardon. In the end i asked her for a handjob and left.

No intimacy, very mechanical and conveyor like service.

The other girl Cindy who i saw there was a much better punt.

Been a bit remiss not a leave a review. Have a couple of reviews to catch up on.

Offline Muff licker

gash bash  your Experience sounds very much like mine but she has got a good body but her attitude is shite

Offline g284

Banned reason: Demanding threads be deleted by PM despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac