Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple - House of Divine 3 - Pimlico, SW1P  (Read 1773 times)

Offline yeats68

External Link/Members Only

August 2nd

I was in two minds whether or not to post this review.  Not because Apple doesn't merit a review, but because she already has so many superlatives on the HOD website why add yet another one?  But then again the really good WG's deserve to be recognised.

Easy efficient coms via text, smart flat not far from Tate Gallery. Comfortable room with ensuite.  Only downside is that the mirror is revolving, and spins of its own volition, so pretty much useless for watching the action.

Apple is a tallish, slim, beautiful asian girl, she told me she was from Singapore, but her English is perfect so was either born in UK or has lived here most of her life.  I would say she is in her early 30's  Photos on the website are accurate enough.

Apple came into the room in bra and panties, and quickly launched into deep DFK, I had already stripped to my boxers and this immediately began to stir my cock.  After a few minutes of this she steps back and removes bra and panties and returns to DFK, which morphs into OWO as she slides to her knees, takes off my boxers and puts my hardening cock in her mouth.  Her OWO is excellent, ball sucking, licking and deep throat.  I am quite elderly so I don't get hard that easily these days but Apple succeeded in making it stand up in seconds.  After some minutes of OWO I had to stop her because I was going to come too quickly. Moved into doggy with her putting her shoulders flat on the bed and reaching back and squeezing my balls, again I could't take this for too long because I was going to come.  Told her I wanted to finish in her mouth, she gets to her knees, strips off the rubber and proceeds to deep throat me, I quickly end with a shuddering cum, she keeps it there and sucks my balls dry, before exiting to the bathroom to spit it out.

As I said, I am quite elderly and don't generally cum that quickly these days, but I would say that from the moment Apple entered the room to my ejaculation t was no more than 15 to 20 minutes, but I was not at all rushed, entirely due to Apple's amazing skills.

I had a quick shower in the ensuite and left a satisfied man.

At £70 for half hour Apple must be one of the best value WG's in London.

Offline magnetico

I wouldn't recommendation to put the date of the punt in the review as the pimps are reading UKP and it helps them to know who's who, and you don't want a pimp to know that you're a guy who is posting Negative reviews of some or his girls, especially if you're back to sample another one of his girls.

Also I believe that Apple is from Manila Philippines(she told me) , but she's advertised by Karl as from Singapore for marketing reasons.

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Online boardyhell

apple and michelle give the best head at hod at the moment imho
no attitude focused on return custom

Offline BillGoldberg

apple and michelle give the best head at hod at the moment imho
no attitude focused on return custom

Now that is excellent intel sir  :hi: :hi:

thank you very much  :thumbsup: