Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 2 reviews in 1 Hot_Yasmine and Shine Luna (What a shitty day!!!!!!!!)  (Read 3877 times)

7 review(s) for SHINE LUNA (2 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for hot_yasmine (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline nforbes

Hot_Yasmine - External Link/Members Only

Well let me just start off by saying i'm starting to question how credible these reviews are because today i went all the way from epsom to redbridge in the hope I was gonna a piece of that humongous ass. Unfortunately went I arrived I was greeted by a pimp who said yasmine wasn't available but there was someone else working who looked similar. By then I really should of walked but believe it or not the girl who attended to me was actually very good looking and had a nice personality but when we got to business lets just say she puts the illa in vanilla!!!!! might as well of stayed home and bashed off. Don't get me wrong guys she was a really nice girl but I just wasn't up for it even cut it off early because I wanted to save myself for this loser below.

Shine Luna - External Link/Members Only
Immediately after my nightmare of a booking I called Luna hoping she could save the day going solely off the rave reviews on this stupid site!!! I called her and said when are you next available, she said, anytime, I said can you be ready in a hour, she says ok I make my way to kings cross I reach there early and then called her to let her know daddys in town! no answer, I think ok I'll wait until the scheduled booking time and then I'll call her. So 10 mins passes call her no answer, 15mins.....20mins....25mins... I think you get the picture this woman didn't even have the decency to tell me like a woman she cancelled so I just went home frustrated. what a big waste of time and money.  :dash: I should off used maxes angels mannnnn never fails me. EVER!

tonysoprano

Fucking hell, what a shit day. You have to get yourself a couple of reliable go-to-girls so at times like this when all else has failed you can get a decent shag.

Offline blue

Well let me just start off by saying i'm starting to question how credible these reviews are because today i went all the way from epsom to redbridge in the hope I was gonna a piece of that humongous ass. Unfortunately went I arrived I was greeted by a pimp who said yasmine wasn't available

The WG in question was last reviewed back in June 13, you should have asked if anyone had seen her recently before making a booking; don't expect to have a good punt based on a review that's over a year old.

I called Luna hoping she could save the day going solely off the rave reviews on this stupid site!!!

I know you had a bad day but there's no need to make comments like this, you took the risk, don't slate the site which many punters find invaluable  :hi:

cockneybstrd

Hot_Yasmine - External Link/Members Only

Well let me just start off by saying i'm starting to question how credible these reviews are
because today i went all the way from epsom to redbridge in the hope I was gonna a piece of that humongous ass. Unfortunately went I arrived I was greeted by a pimp who said yasmine wasn't available but there was someone else working who looked similar. By then I really should of walked but believe it or not the girl who attended to me was actually very good looking and had a nice personality but when we got to business lets just say she puts the illa in vanilla!!!!! might as well of stayed home and bashed off. Don't get me wrong guys she was a really nice girl but I just wasn't up for it even cut it off early because I wanted to save myself for this loser below.

Shine Luna - External Link/Members Only
Immediately after my nightmare of a booking I called Luna hoping she could save the day going solely off the rave reviews on this stupid site!!! I called her and said when are you next available, she said, anytime, I said can you be ready in a hour, she says ok I make my way to kings cross I reach there early and then called her to let her know daddys in town! no answer, I think ok I'll wait until the scheduled booking time and then I'll call her. So 10 mins passes call her no answer, 15mins.....20mins....25mins... I think you get the picture this woman didn't even have the decency to tell me like a woman she cancelled so I just went home frustrated. what a big waste of time and money.  :dash: I should off used maxes angels mannnnn never fails me. EVER!

Hmmm

So your claim that this site reviews are shit. Which is interesting for a five post punter

Yet you travelled all the way from Epsom to Redbridge for a review of girl which is over 12 months old.

You got bumped by the pimp into another punt.

You then go for another punt who you dont meet fair enough a good warning for us all.

(Though the kind of bell end who would say I called her to tell her daddy is in town is probably a fucking spaz)
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 09:16:06 am by cockneybstrd »

Offline Quatro

(Though the kind of bell end who would say I called her to tell her daddy is in town is probably a fucking spaz)

:lol:

Shine Luna is a very pretty girl, but bubble butts just don't do it for me.

mrhappypants

Yep <knob alert> siren is ringing loud and clear.

Offline Bartolomeo

Yup anyone who says that and also praises max like that is most certainly a douche

Offline nforbes

If you'd like to go and see those ladies please be my guest. I've seen seven women from maxes and all of them have been top notch.

cockneybstrd

If you'd like to go and see those ladies please be my guest. I've seen seven women from maxes and all of them have been top notch.

I am not knocking Maxes I have used the agency myself.

The issue that people might have is that you knock UK Punting twice claiming its shit. Which seems a bit stupid when you were going off a year old review. You got bumped by a pimp and then got cancelled on (which is annoying) but hardly because YOU were given poor information by the board.

I just think your a bit of spaz for

A) Going all the way from Epsom to Redbridge without doing your research
B) Slagging off the UK Punting board's review for stuff which is not related to the reviews
C) Posting the phrase 'Telling her Daddy's in Town'

Offline yuiop300

I am not knocking Maxes I have used the agency myself.

The issue that people might have is that you knock UK Punting twice claiming its shit. Which seems a bit stupid when you were going off a year old review. You got bumped by a pimp and then got cancelled on (which is annoying) but hardly because YOU were given poor information by the board.

I just think your a bit of spaz for

A) Going all the way from Epsom to Redbridge without doing your research
B) Slagging off the UK Punting board's review for stuff which is not related to the reviews
C) Posting the phrase 'Telling her Daddy's in Town'

You will never get a good response by slagging off UKP.

Checking for recent reviews is one of the best ways to get a feel for a WG.

I saw a girl a couple of months, one guy got a neutral from her, another guy she let him down at the last minute.  I'd be weary of going to see her from looking at the reiews.  1 Positive, 1 Neutral and 1 Negative due to not picking up when the punter was there.  Unacceptable and you would have to take a gamble with 3 reviews like that.

Y
Y

Offline nforbes

Fair enough lads. I take those comments back if makes anyone feel better. Those comments were made out of pure frustration. Anyway about shine luna especially ive seen a few good reviews both on here and AW i think they were pretty recent, anyways make sure you keep away from these two idiots above.

yorkshire123

Fair enough lads. I take those comments back if makes anyone feel better. Those comments were made out of pure frustration. Anyway about shine luna especially ive seen a few good reviews both on here and AW i think they were pretty recent, anyways make sure you keep away from these two idiots above.

Thats a bit harsh, yuiop300 seems like a nice enough guy but i agree with staying away from that cockney, i hear he's a bit of a cunt  ;)

Offline Thepacifist

2 posts about maxes.. i smell a rat  :thumbsdown:

Offline thetinman007

Agree about the cockneybstrd - unacceptable use of the word spaz

yorkshire123

i meant the girls!!!

I know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Agree about the cockneybstrd - unacceptable use of the word spaz

Hopefully you realise that my dig at cockneybstrd was made in jest  :unknown:

Offline Turtle1

The WG in question was last reviewed back in June 13, you should have asked if anyone had seen her recently before making a booking; don't expect to have a good punt based on a review that's over a year old.

I know you had a bad day but there's no need to make comments like this, you took the risk, don't slate the site which many punters find invaluable  :hi:

Spot on. Iv had shit punts years ago with certain girls who id never see again, according to new reviews theyve changed their ways and now offer good service and vise versa. 

Offline thetinman007

Yes but I don't like the liberal use of the word spaz

cockneybstrd

I would like to read from a prepared statement

I apologise for any offence caused by my remarks. It was not my intention to be offensive and I have made a donation this afternoon to a charity by the name of Paddy Power.

--------------------------------------

Anyone who has been affected by the issues raised in this thread can call our free helpline

Offline PapaSmurf

You have the same taste in women as me. Absolutely gutted that they were both a bust. Especially Yasmin. Had my eye on her profile for a while.

Offline nforbes

You have the same taste in women as me. Absolutely gutted that they were both a bust. Especially Yasmin. Had my eye on her profile for a while.

Mate I was gutted about yasmine too. People who post fake pics piss me off.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Looking at the 2 profiles, I can't even understand why the OP bothered to punt them. Horses for courses I guess.  :unknown:

Baz Vegas Bob

I think I was that person that posted the review a year ago.

The OP's experience with Yasmine is similar to mine. I spoke to Yasmine on the phone, and was informed she was now working in Redbridge. When I got there, I was met by a bloke I recognise from a brothel in Barkingside, (though he now had a Herr Flick limp).

Though I know the terms Prossie and loyalty are mutually exclusive, I was pissed off with the "Yasmine is on holiday" line. It is clear, this place is a brothel and the Yasmine profile is a front. I did walk, not because I dislike brothels, but because the whole thing was so underhanded.

Offline smiths

I think I was that person that posted the review a year ago.

The OP's experience with Yasmine is similar to mine. I spoke to Yasmine on the phone, and was informed she was now working in Redbridge. When I got there, I was met by a bloke I recognise from a brothel in Barkingside, (though he now had a Herr Flick limp).

Though I know the terms Prossie and loyalty are mutually exclusive, I was pissed off with the "Yasmine is on holiday" line. It is clear, this place is a brothel and the Yasmine profile is a front. I did walk, not because I dislike brothels, but because the whole thing was so underhanded.

Your review on Hot Yasmine who has the same profile number as the OPs WG was a positive, its linked into this thread using admins excellent new feature "more reviews for this service provider".

Baz Vegas Bob

Sorry Smiths

I should have clarified, my 2013 review was a positive. However the incident I just posted about was more recent

Offline smiths

Sorry Smiths

I should have clarified, my 2013 review was a positive. However the incident I just posted about was more recent

Thanks, one to avoid. :thumbsup: