Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate thai Loughborough  (Read 700 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6204154) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline ashparmar2512

Date- 16/12/23

Location - shithole in Loughborough

Price- £60 plus £10 for owo

Comms- booked via text. Got to address and she made me go around the back which took a few minutes as her instructions were not clear

Girl- the girl in the photo. Decent looking and a cracking body. Fleshy arse and nice tits. Shame she doesn't let you suck them! She speaks good English as well and is fairly friendly.

Meeting- Started off with an uncovered bj which was good. Really enjoyed and she knows how to suck a cock! Then she put the condom on with her mouth. Rode me for a few minutes and then I went on top. Fucked her for a few minutes but she wouldn't let me suck her tits! Also her legs were hairy which killed my boner. Returned to face fucking her which she took like a trooper. Then I asked for more owo which she said no! I asked why and she said I don't want to. Asked her to wank me off which she did

This was plan c. Club classique was fully booked and Brazilians fucked me around by trying to rip me off. This was one of those in-between a neg and neutral ones. I've settled on neg as I won't return to her.

Regards

Ash

External Link/Members Only

Online EvilS

Loughborough has been really poor these past few months for Thais. It seems they are bypassing Loughborough and going to Castle Donington instead.