Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Mayzeel - Nottingham  (Read 1752 times)

32 review(s) for New mayzeel (19 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimtaker

Was on the lookout for a curvy girl who did WS and spotted Mayzeel.

Link
External Link/Members Only

Cost
30 minutes/70 GBP - took this option.

Comms
Text. Easily done, was there in 30 mins of initial contact.

Rented accommodation near Hockley. Small room, but no issues finding it or being buzzed in.

Appearance
Clearly the girl in the pics, though she wore barely any make-up when meeting and had her long hair tied back. I put that down to my request for WS as we'd spend a short time in the shower. Amazing tits and nice bum.

Service
OWO, WS, and just general fucking. She was happy to DFK, dressed as I'd asked, no additional money for WS.

We started with oral, and she's very good and enthusiastic. Shower time came next, where she pissed on me as requested, then back to bed and some more oral and protected fucking in mish and doggy. I was considering paying the extra £10 for a facial, but was quickly over the edge in doggy.

She's a very friendly girl, and I know some people find her noises a bit too much, but this was my first punt of the week and a second punt with a near silent and bored girl made me appreciate Mayzeel even more. Recommended.

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Noticed a few times, pretty face and huge tits, shame she is in Bristol now, thanks for the review