Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dionne Amour and AdultWork  (Read 6446 times)

13 review(s) for missyDnewcastle (11 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rthunderbird

It seems theres a bit of a playground pack mentality here just like every other forum, where u have the vocal leaders who think they know why everyone posts what they post.  Then others the join in.  If I had posted negative no one would bat an eyelid.  My post is not a defence of her simply an honest appraisal, I have also acknowledges that other peoples negative experiences aren't great, but I dont think those posts are by friends of yours to support you.  Everyone has different views.

No its just we as a 'community' are more likely to take the word of veteran/active/older members rather than a newbie. Not saying you're lying, just saying it is quite a coincidence.

Offline AnthG

I booked her after reading this thread

The thing I am curious about is what was it about this thread that made you want to book exactly?

Welcome to the forum also too.

Just to also add. The comments on her looks, and whether she was drinking before the punt are not what is making me ask this. But this part at the end of the review I think is pretty reprehensible for a WG to do and should be avoided like crazy IMHO.

Was out pretty quickly, 20 mins. Was walking back to car and the next punter was walking down and knocked on door. This was the reason she was in a hurry. Back to back punters.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2015, 11:31:08 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

OldAdmin

Your review is somewhat negative, yet somewhat positive.

It's one of the tactics that they try on, by including tiny / irrelevant / minor negatives they think it instantly think us think they are a genuine stable punter, and not a tout.

Offline rthunderbird

It's one of the tactics that they try on, by including tiny / irrelevant / minor negatives they think it instantly think us think they are a genuine stable punter, and not a tout.

Sneaky but not sneaky enough.

Offline smiths

Indeed, most of these people have one thing in common, they think punters on here are thick and blindly believe any old guff, when the truth is its usually them that are not smart enough to deceive some on here for long.

Toshiba

I saw her today, and have to say she was pretty good.  I booked her after reading this thread, then seeing a profile pic she posted in response.  The 60 yr old comment for me is inaccurate.  She is def early 40s.  The only thing I would  say is she has obviously used sunbeds heavily in the past and probably continues to.  She was very accommodating, didnt clock watch, was friendly and chatty, but each to their own.  Her service was very good.  So she hasn't got the washboard stomach, she's hardly fat.  I'm neither a fluffy, or whatever else people might say on here to people saying her service is decent.  I'm saying it as I saw I and I've seen a lot of girls.  The service and experience was decent in my view.  If u r a 20 yr old guy n expect a woman from Hollywood stay away.  If you are looking for a petite, pert breasted, nice bummed 40s lass, id recommend her.

One of the biggest loads of bullshit ive seen on here, do you honestly think we believe you?

You are making yaself look a right cunt so please accept the review of you and take it like a pro.

pierrot

Im neither attacking nor defending the lass but if you think your going to rock up here with no track record of posting and trying to defend her your only going to make the situation worse.

Offline AnthG

I have posted an honest review.

You haven't though, that is what is causing the problems. You have come along as a brand new member and responded with comments to someone else's negative review. Which is something that annoys people when doing. And that is not a review.

What you should do, and should have done, is start a brand new review topic for her in my strong humble opinion.

bigchucky

In your opinion!  My opinion is as valid as yours, unless as you seem to have taken it upon yourselves to be the site police, I should call you chief inspetctor.  New member or not, is my opinion valid, or is this site just a waste of time unless you are in the "gang"?

bigchucky

I'm not defending her.  I am being objective.  I am defending myself.  There is a difference, and secondly, tour are in the north east, not los Angeles, since when do we "rock up"?

bigchucky

Listen I'm out. Anyone wishing to view ny feeback on aw under the same username. 

Offline johnny34

In your opinion!  My opinion is as valid as yours, unless as you seem to have taken it upon yourselves to be the site police, I should call you chief inspetctor.  New member or not, is my opinion valid, or is this site just a waste of time unless you are in the "gang"?

:bomb:  Tick tock....

yorkshire123

During my time on UKP I have only ever seen these types of comments made from those with something to hide (touts/prossie's) & previously banned members.

Whilst I'm on, was she pissed?

Looking4fun

During my time on UKP I have only ever seen these types of comments made from those with something to hide (touts/prossie's) & previously banned members.

Whilst I'm on, was she pissed?
haha +1

Toshiba

Offline AnthG

I know he is gone now. But to say, again. Your opinion was as valid as anyones. But you went about expressing it in the wrong way.

The right way would have been to click "new review" and posted it in there. People will have come along and said "you are brand new and posting this moments after she gets a negative on the forum" but it was the right way to go about doing it and you could have responded this is the right way and not got banned. And MissyD would have been more happy. And she would have got a further stat on her reviews. And it would have evened out the negative.

The way you did it was totally the wrong way. So no, not the site police. Just trying direct you the right way as you were new.

Offline Jamessn

I seem to have caused a storm, not my intention at all.

Thought it about time I put an avatar up. Thought this was appropriate in the circumstances.

As I said I only reported what I found and have no problem that others have their own opinion, she just wasn't for me.

I see Chelsea Diamomnds and AW Cristele of Allure, formerly Rhiannan of Notorious and A1, some of you don't appreciate her I do, that just how you find her. Always left happy from her and not short changed, others don't, it's the nature of this hobby.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2015, 02:41:50 pm by Jamessn »

Offline johnny34

Thought it about time I put an avatar up. Thought this was appropriate in the circumstances.

:lol:  :thumbsup:

Offline Tiger63

As I said I only reported what I found and have no problem that others have their own opinion, she just wasn't for me.

I see Chelsea Diamomnds and AW Cristele of Allure, formerly Rhiannan of Notorious and A1, some of you don't appreciate her I do, that just how you find her. Always left happy from her and not short changed, others don't, it's the nature of this hobby.
I bet they cant wait for your next review

Toshiba

Not at all, honest reviews is what we need

Offline Dimond dave

:scare:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Also on amour site as Dionne

Heard a lot about her, so went to see her, no problems finding the address. Booked for 30 mins just after lunchtime.

Knocked, door opened quickly, went in. Lots of French kissing, she was not attractive to me at all, she had the face of a sixty year old, body ok though.  She also seemed to be in a hurry to get on with it. Sex was good though. That's the positives.

The negatives; she didn't speak in a normal voice, she was shouting the whole time and never listened to anything I was saying. I think she was not sober, could smell booze on her breath. I suppose it could have been mouthwash.

The shouting really annoyed me. She also did not even give herself a quick wipe before the knickers were on, I really hate it when they do this.

Was out pretty quickly, 20 mins. Was walking back to car and the next punter was walking down and knocked on door. This was the reason she was in a hurry. Back to back punters.

Originally I had this as a neutral, but as I wouldn't go back, I changed it to a negative for me, just not my sort.

:scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare:
41 ? Think there's a white lie in there

greychap

There is nothing worse then an old woman that is a piss head, not my thing at all :thumbsdown:

Don't mind a girl having the odd glass of wine but this is a big turn off :scare: it can make them a live wire :scare:

Toshiba

There is nothing worse then an old woman that is a piss head, not my thing at all :thumbsdown:

Don't mind a girl having the odd glass of wine but this is a big turn off :scare: it can make them a live wire :scare:

Its just unprofessional , and a turn off personally

Pimpmasterflex

I can tell you guys that amour are going down hill fast.... They do represent absolutely anyone judging by the state of some of the girls on their books I have e he one or two that have turned up shitfaced and asked to use my phone for drugs that was the final straw I am no saint but certainly didn't want any pissed/drugged up lass during a punt (I want my money's worth) lasses constantly dropping off their books THIS IS THE REASON shambles I don't do reviews I don't punt (anymore) that is why I have never bothered good day.

Offline jarrovian

Sorry to hear of your experiences with amour, I must have hit lucky I've seen half a dozen of their girls and always had a great time. And no I'm not touting or being fluffy just being honest

Offline Tiger63

I can tell you guys that amour are going down hill fast.... They do represent absolutely anyone judging by the state of some of the girls on their books I have e he one or two that have turned up shitfaced and asked to use my phone for drugs that was the final straw I am no saint but certainly didn't want any pissed/drugged up lass during a punt (I want my money's worth) lasses constantly dropping off their books THIS IS THE REASON shambles I don't do reviews I don't punt (anymore) that is why I have never bothered good day.
Have I read this right.....you let a girl use your phone to order drugs?

Toshiba

I think we'd all agree that everywhere in this industry there will be bad eggs.

Offline foreverchanges

Its laugh a minute on the NE forum at the moment.

Offline johnny34

Another load of bollocks & rightly banned. 

Offline Knight Templar