Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WARNING Naughty Nina is now masquerading as missgloss2017  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Cymro72

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Hi folks, in over twenty years of punting I have just experienced my first scam. I knew I recognised the girl when I arrived, but the penny didn't drop. It was only after the event that I worked it out. She gave me good service as Naughty Nina, but she scammed others on here. I think she just used me to provide some good early feed back.
  So I arrive and think I know this girl from somewhere. She begins to strip, asks for the money and once it is handed over realises she has no condoms and asks me to go out and buy some. Obviously I said only if you give me my money back. So she leaves the room and two lads come in and make it clear I have to go. I saw no point in making a stand as I was outnumbered and our darling girl returns to say she will tell the Police I paid her for sex when she was fifteen. Reminiscent of threats she has made to others.
    I feel like a chump, especially as I didn't recognise her, but there is no need for any of you to make the same mistake.

Offline pork sword

Shouldn't this be put into a negative, in the review section?  :scare:

Offline Cymro72

I was thinking of it as a general warning, but I am happy to ask for it to be moved if the consensus is that it should be moved.

Offline pork sword

I was thinking of it as a general warning, but I am happy to ask for it to be moved if the consensus is that it should be moved.
Thanks for the warning, I would put it in the review section but wait to see what others say.. :thumbsup:

np500

100 % agree with P S , this has to be done as a negative review, with a bit more detail so if anyone checks her out the review will catch the eye , sorry you had to face these cunts, and useing the threat of pedo crap against people , true low life's, got a good mind to book her and take a load of bikers to stand watch, awaiting the call, so if thay read this I probably won't bother but you never know ? And thanks for the warning, not that I would book her , but hopefully, you have saved others from far worse an outcome.

Offline Corus Boy

Leave it here AND do a review!

Then it may reach more people and those in other areas.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2017, 05:27:13 pm by Corus Boy »

np500

where did you see her S1, treorchy ? Hereford now ? I bet !

Gatchaman

Definitely agree.  A booking was made (and a meeting took place) so a review is warranted.  Always easier to find the relevant info later on when the reviews are automatically linked up.

Wonder if reporting her to AW would be worthwhile as well?

Gatchaman

Leave it here AND do a review!

Good thinking.  Less work for Admin/Helpers too.

Offline Cymro72

I have cut and pasted it as a negative review. I don't particularly want to revisit the experience and have just booked one of my favourites for this evening. I saw Nina/Miss Gloss in Treorchy. If you can call it seeing her.
    To be honest I have had twenty odd years of fun and met some really nice girls, as in really nice people, in this hobby so I can't complain. Lead by that optimism I finally came a cropper. It is amazing how the passage of time and a new hair style and colour can cause the genitally influenced thinker to fail to spot the circumstances in which we previously met. Although as I said she was a bloody good shag when I saw her long ago. She does have previous though and I failed to spot her.
   Onwards and upwards gentlemen, onwards and upwards.

np500

Probubly me ? But there are two profiles coming up on the review and on the reviews found under the review, missgloss 2017 , treorchy, the girl you S 1 saw and naughty Nina 23, Hereford . No idea if these are the same girl ?

Offline Cymro72

I am 100% sure it is the same girl. Nina moves about all over the country, and her last AW feed back is 17/7/2016.

Randolph69

I had a booking with Nina a fortnight ago (incall to a hotel in the Valleys) and she certainly did not scam me - in fact she gave a good service at a reasonable price and did everything I asked her to. She came across as a cheerful if quirky character, and I gave her a favourable rating on AW.

I'm sorry to hear of your experience, Swansea1, I guess I was lucky.

She did have her profile and ratings stolen by some EE in Lewisham after I had seen her, and she reported it to AW, but I don't think that is relevant here.

Husqvarna360

One of the reviews on the thread is from my experience with Nina, she's got some serious issues :scare: :scare: :bomb: :bomb:

kinkyfunseeker

not sure if this is another of her accounts also  ....might be wrong ....    External Link/Members Only