Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for Duo London zone 1  (Read 1427 times)

Trapstar1

Been researching a reading many review, not many recent however on duo punts.
I have never done a duo but recently I’m feeling the urge.

Ideally I’m looking for for:
London zone 1
30-45 mins (hour if it’s within the budget)
Max £150 total
OW, FBSM, Lesbian anal play
Girls max early thirties
Not oriental or ebony
Not chubby

Any decent reviews/suggestions would be appreciated.  :thumbsup:

Offline cosmiccosmo

Have you tried a reverse booking on aw?

Trapstar1

Have you tried a reverse booking on aw?

Sorry, what’s a reverse booking?

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sorry, what’s a reverse booking?

You post an advert on AW stating what you want and SPs respond to it. It costs a few quid (I think) but you might get bids from girls outside your usual field of search or those who don't openly offer duos. There are some pitfalls and things to be wary of, so do some research on here about what to look out for.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 08:52:06 am by Fuzzyduck »

Trapstar1

You post an advert on AW stating what you want and SPs respond to it. It costs a few quid (I think) but you might get bids from girls outside your usual field of search or those who don't openly offer duos. There are some pitfalls and things to be wary of, so do some research on here about what to look out for.

Thanks!! :drinks:
Will have a read

Trapstar1

Wow :bomb:
Don’t mind spending £3 but the effort of digging through all the potential spam/scam feels a ballache.
Will have to rely on the community to help with some suggestions.

My birthday coming up at the end of the month  :yahoo: so any help would be appreciated  :drinks:
Duo would be epic!!

Offline adenmc4

I recently tried my first reverse booking. It was for a week in advance which was probably not far enough. For an in call. I got 4 responses, none of those advertised the services I requested and none of them were even in the same county. I didn't accept any of them.
I hope you have better luck. Get the booking up as early as possible.

Trapstar1

I recently tried my first reverse booking. It was for a week in advance which was probably not far enough. For an in call. I got 4 responses, none of those advertised the services I requested and none of them were even in the same county. I didn't accept any of them.
I hope you have better luck. Get the booking up as early as possible.

Exactly my point, can’t be assed with those spam/scam response. Just don’t have the time to follow that up.

There are a few decent duo reviews on here but not many recent!
I want this lesbian duo dream to come true for my birthday  :wacko: :yahoo:
« Last Edit: June 05, 2019, 06:31:40 pm by Trapstar1 »