Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elements massage earls court  (Read 759 times)

Offline Hsolo1976

I have been to the above establishment a number of times and always either had Alex or Maggie. Both a very friendly. Once in you pay the receptionist depending on time...30 mins 35quid 1 hour 45quid.

Alex. Shes a polish girl who also gives HR (extra 20quid) or B2B with HR (extra 50quid). Shes very flirty and although a little chubby shes got a nice face and her general horny demeanour is worth it. On occasions she does kiss and she can do a proper deep massage at the start or soft sensual. Well worth it. I think shes game as she let me does a few extras to her during the body 2 body. Shes told me she likes it hard and rough. I need to work on this one.

Maggie. She also polish. I think most girls there are.Shes again very welcoming but only offers HR (extra 20) or topless with HR. She does better with aoft massages and she struggles guving a deep tissue massage. Shes ok looking, tall slim athletic figure. But a great massage none the less.

These girls only work two or three days a week. Has anyone else tried any of the other girls as im keen to find out whatthey are like.