Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allure - Erotic Studio - Birmingham  (Read 3144 times)

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only

No pictures on the website for her own discretion.

1 Hour @ £120

Firstly thanks to the previous reviewers for putting Allure on my radar  :hi:

Called and booked in earlier on in the day with the friendly and helpful maid.

Was met at the door by the maid who directed me to one of the downstairs rooms and paid up, originally for 30 minutes.

Allure came in and i was impressed, a slim pretty black lady with a great figure, size 8, long black hair, good pair of tits, long legs and a nice bum. She was wearing pink lingerie with matching fishnet hold-ups and heels.

we began with some standing DFK which was very good and delivered with plenty of passion and enthusiasm as I fondled her bum as she slowly wanked my cock.
We made our way onto the bed and continued the DFK as i undressed her and and enjoyed her boobs, a good handful with dark responsive nipples. She then went down to give OWO which was very good, deep and delivered well with good use of her tongue. Also had some good ball-sucking from her.  :thumbsup:

At this point i asked if we could extend the booking to an hour so she had a quick check with the maid, there were no bookings after so this ended up being the last hour of her shift.

Went down on Allure, she has a pretty neat and tidy pussy and i spent a good while lapping away at her clit.

On with the condom as I took Allure in mish and went at it for a while before switching to her legs over my shoulders to get deeper. She then spread her legs as wide as possible as i continued pounding away.

Onto standing doggy with her on the bed, slapping her bum and gripping her by the neck. She pushed back hard against me as we continued at a good pace.
We then finished in cowgirl with my hands full of Allure's bum until i eventually let go and came hard after being almost rode to death!  :D

Allure cleaned me up and we chatted whilst getting dressed. She showed me to the door and I left with a kiss on the cheek.

In conclusion Allure is a fit girl with a great figure that suits what i look for. Her attitude was good, she's friendly and eager to please and delivered her services well with great enthusiasm.

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

Offline Spurt

Good to see that she is still delivering a quality service.

Must get along soon

Offline Juankerr

Good to see that she is still delivering a quality service.

Must get along soon

Yes, even more impressive considering this was her last booking of the day, underlines her consistency in the reviews so far.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2023, 11:02:18 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Just noticed they finally have a rota on the website, halfway down the opening page.

Offline Spurt

All ways worth a call to check the rota can be  like a train timetable,

Offline bbois77

It appears Allure has left, easily best girl ever in there, any idea if she's gone indie?

Plus who else would be as alluring as Allure amongst the remaining SPs? :hi:

Offline WDFORTE

Zoe on Wednesday is fab.  Friendly and nice tits. 

Offline Spurt

Any further info please cannot see her on the web site.

Offline WDFORTE

5'5" late 30's, big DD tits, slim on top but curvy arse, long blonde hair.  On holiday at the moment but back Wednesday.

Offline Neojay76

Surprised there’s no mention of her on the website or rota? Es need to keep website updated surely?

Offline Juankerr

Surprised there’s no mention of her on the website or rota? Es need to keep website updated surely?

They never have kept the website up to date so I doubt that will change, also some girls don't always have pictures on the site.

Offline Spurt

Shame if Allure has left she was top performer.

Offline Shplurgh

5'5" late 30's, big DD tits, slim on top but curvy arse, long blonde hair.  On holiday at the moment but back Wednesday.

What's she like facially? And does slim on top but curvy arse mean a bit of a pear shaped bod?