Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ego Massage - anyone found anywhere else like this  (Read 3282 times)

Offline Roman32

I had the pleasure of visiting Ego Massage a week ago, what a great find - but as i live in Worcester is a bit of a trek - does anyone know of any similar places to Ego around the UK? There are plenty of Thai/Chinese places, but i have never found anywhere that will give the naturist massage as part of their normal service

Offline Hansolo69

5 years and zero reviews...………………………….

Good luck ……………………………….

Offline Rajsen

Not sure if anyone saw the Tweets from Jaime @ Ego this morning.  Apparently the rooms now have surveillance  :scare: of some sort to ensure the house rules aren't broken. Seems someone has been a naughty girl and might have offered extra's.
As a frequent visitor to Ego, I'm not sure I like the sound of there being surveillance of any kind in the rooms.  Not sure if I'll be going back once I state Punting again.

Offline TonyD

yep Chloe was outed by a clever dick on a nameless review site as offering a bj....end of her service there and so it seems fucked it up, no way I'd go if the ex copper in charge has acess to tapes - wouldnt trust him not to use it.

Offline Flair99

Spotted those tweets about cameras in the massge rooms yesterday. As you say, wouldn't trust the owner for one minute so now a no go zone for me.

Offline Chorley

Not sure if anyone saw the Tweets from Jaime @ Ego this morning.  Apparently the rooms now have surveillance  :scare: of some sort to ensure the house rules aren't broken. Seems someone has been a naughty girl and might have offered extra's.
As a frequent visitor to Ego, I'm not sure I like the sound of there being surveillance of any kind in the rooms.  Not sure if I'll be going back once I state Punting again.
Fucking hell!!!  :scare: :scare: :scare: Absolutely no way they'd get my hard earned.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Rajsen

Got a message from Jamie yesterday which said the additional surveillance is not actually cameras. Apparently the Ego ladies, and presumably maids, are being more vigilant about the goings on in rooms.

Offline chunky monkey

Got a message from Jamie yesterday which said the additional surveillance is not actually cameras. Apparently the Ego ladies, and presumably maids, are being more vigilant about the goings on in rooms.

I wonder how that's supposed to work
If there's only the punter and girl in the room and she decides to break the rules and give a blowjob, who's to know about it, unless of course she dobs herself in  :unknown:

Alas I fear Ego are going onto the black list, which is gutting to say because it's a little oasis of reliable quality in an otherwise hit and miss area

Offline dynatron

its a crap place anywhere in my view

Offline Steve_jones14

I haven't unfortunately, I travel a few times a year from Surrey (mainly just for Jess). Maybe there are places in London (novaanima?) but it's just as easy to go to Ego.

Offline TonyD

I haven't unfortunately, I travel a few times a year from Surrey (mainly just for Jess). Maybe there are places in London (novaanima?) but it's just as easy to go to Ego.

I'm a Jess fan - sadly she has left Novanima

Offline TonyD

and the ex old bill pimp must of made Jamie remove her twitter account to hide the alert tweets about covert spying in the rooms