Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Keeping the meter running?  (Read 1026 times)

Offline superman64

When all this quarantine business is over I'd like to get a long session, but it's really hard to commit to a long booking when there's a chance you will have an awful experience and they will most likely refuse refunds.

Has anyone in their time ever suggested to just keep the meter running and pay in half/hour increments? Do you think this would encourage them to actually be nicer and try harder if they suspected that they could keep you till your balls and wallet are dry?

Most of the time I usually just make a snap judgement of half hour if she doesn't look all the great and longer if she's nicer. I did a two hour booking with Yumiko in london and I fairly enjoyed myself during the time when the longer time allows you to get to know the girls a bit better (sorry no review she asked me to give her feedback on adultwork so I gave a full in depth field report which I planned to copy and paste to here and she says she doesn't know how to show the field report so I wasn't going to write it twice).

Banned reason: Undesirable / fixated on underage girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

do you mean this girl?
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

no sign of a field report on that account

Offline superman64

External Link/Members Only

ahh thats me,

She must have figured out how to show it since i last spoke to her.

Offline bhudda

ahh thats me,

Its never hidden if you search field reports using their nickname ... all they can control is whether it displays on their profile.

Offline Fuzzyduck

ahh thats me,

If you do write a review, please can you avoid the fluffy shit like this. :hi:

"I spent 3 times as much as I usually would on a normal punt and I do not regret it in the slightest. I am currently counting down the days until the next payday till I can see her again. You'll fall in love with this girl."

Offline Fuzzyduck

When all this quarantine business is over I'd like to get a long session, but it's really hard to commit to a long booking when there's a chance you will have an awful experience and they will most likely refuse refunds.

Has anyone in their time ever suggested to just keep the meter running and pay in half/hour increments? Do you think this would encourage them to actually be nicer and try harder if they suspected that they could keep you till your balls and wallet are dry?

To answer your question, whilst I never have agreed up front to keep a meter running, I have extended bookings on several occasions. Personally I think it's risky to commit up front to a longer session even with glowing reviews on the girl: you might not fancy her enough or there isn't the right chemistry. Often I try a shorter booking first and then rebook a longer one.

Also, a SP is going to have to be short on business to agree to a no-commitment meter approach. You'd need to agree a minimum to make it worth their while in the first place. What happens if they make 3 hours free for you and you bail after half hour?

Offline superman64

If you do write a review, please can you avoid the fluffy shit like this. :hi:

"I spent 3 times as much as I usually would on a normal punt and I do not regret it in the slightest. I am currently counting down the days until the next payday till I can see her again. You'll fall in love with this girl."

Don't knock her till you tried her, she really is a sweety. If the corona thing hadn't happened right after this I would have been back several times. :rose:

To answer your question, whilst I never have agreed up front to keep a meter running, I have extended bookings on several occasions. Personally I think it's risky to commit up front to a longer session even with glowing reviews on the girl: you might not fancy her enough or there isn't the right chemistry. Often I try a shorter booking first and then rebook a longer one.

Also, a SP is going to have to be short on business to agree to a no-commitment meter approach. You'd need to agree a minimum to make it worth their while in the first place. What happens if they make 3 hours free for you and you bail after half hour?

Good point, I never considered the other punters. I suppose I always assumed they never gave a rats ass about who's next in line based on my previous experiences of being told to go to address only to arrive and they are already busy, come back in an hour!

Offline winkywanky

Most of the time I usually just make a snap judgement of half hour if she doesn't look all the great and longer if she's nicer. I did a two hour booking with Yumiko in london and I fairly enjoyed myself during the time when the longer time allows you to get to know the girls a bit better (sorry no review she asked me to give her feedback on adultwork so I gave a full in depth field report which I planned to copy and paste to here and she says she doesn't know how to show the field report so I wasn't going to write it twice).

This is something I sometimes ask, can I make a 30min booking and extend to an hour if it's going well.

It works well for the punter if she agrees, but depending on how busy she is generally she may just see you as a timewaster, because she can't then take a booking for after if you leave after the 30mins.

Offline winkywanky

I should point out, this would be for a girl I hadn't seen before.

Offline Fuzzyduck

This is something I sometimes ask, can I make a 30min booking and extend to an hour if it's going well.

It works well for the punter if she agrees, but depending on how busy she is generally she may just see you as a timewaster, because she can't then take a booking for after if you leave after the 30mins.

I'm a little surprised that a SP guarantees she'll keep half hour ring fenced for you when you're (a) you're a new client and (b) someone else, e.g. a reg, might subsequent want that time. I'm not sure any given SP would act any differently if you only booked half hour and then extended. Still, as you say, there's no harm in asking. :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Don't knock her till you tried her, she really is a sweety. If the corona thing hadn't happened right after this I would have been back several times. :rose:

I'm not knocking her at all. I'm knocking people in general who write fluffy cunt reviews on UKP. Of course AW reviews are a different kettle of fish.

Offline superman64

I'm not knocking her at all. I'm knocking people in general who write fluffy cunt reviews on UKP. Of course AW reviews are a different kettle of fish.

I'll be sure to not write fluffy cunt reviews in the future so you aren't upset and feel the need to knock on me.

Offline winkywanky

I'm a little surprised that a SP guarantees she'll keep half hour ring fenced for you when you're (a) you're a new client and (b) someone else, e.g. a reg, might subsequent want that time. I'm not sure any given SP would act any differently if you only booked half hour and then extended. Still, as you say, there's no harm in asking. :hi:

Like I say, depends on how busy they are.

I've done this with a couple of trannies, they tend to take on-the-day bookings anyway because they often get let down by 'nervous punters' ( :D) .

So if I were to call a girl (any girl really) about an hour before and they were having a slow day, they might well go for it.

Of course, they could even say when you arrived 'I'm sorry, you can only have the half an hour because I just picked up another booking after you', I wouldn't consider it written in stone.

It can work, but depends on the girl and busyness. I might also add, I have a rather winning and charming telephone manner  :cool:.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'll be sure to not write fluffy cunt reviews in the future so you aren't upset and feel the need to knock on me.

It's unlikely I'll be reading your reviews anyway - I don't go for asian girls - but other members would appreciate objective feedback on your punts. :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Like I say, depends on how busy they are.

I've done this with a couple of trannies, they tend to take on-the-day bookings anyway because they often get let down by 'nervous punters' ( :D) .

So if I were to call a girl (any girl really) about an hour before and they were having a slow day, they might well go for it.

Of course, they could even say when you arrived 'I'm sorry, you can only have the half an hour because I just picked up another booking after you', I wouldn't consider it written in stone.

It can work, but depends on the girl and busyness. I might also add, I have a rather winning and charming telephone manner  :cool:.

Seems fair enough. In reality I don't think it will make much difference to whether you get the time or not but, as OP suggested, it might mean they make more of an effort in that first half hour, particularly if they are free. If you ascertain whether they are free or not on arrival, you can just say "great, let's see how the first half hour goes" as an incentive.

Offline winkywanky

Re: OP, I use it really for myself with a new girl, to in a way test her out.

I hadn't really considered whether she might try harder to get me to stay for the extra, but I can see that it might have that effect. In which case, win-win  :thumbsup:.