Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Livienne in southampton  (Read 959 times)

Offline samsmith101

anyone seen this girl
livienne from southampton
Banned reason: Hasn't heeded the warning from last year.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Derrick101

I'm guessing that you've not read anything in the 6 months that you've been here.....

A link is always more use than just a name.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline cakerusk

I'm guessing that you've not read anything in the 6 months that you've been here.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline nigel4498

Cheers for the link Derrick  :hi:
Can't understand why she hasn't appeared in my searches  :unknown:
I am on the look out for a decent SP for my last punt this year and she looks tasty 😋
 I have a penchant for Polish girls so she could be a good candidate.
Only thing is she is flat chested and I do like breast play and a good tit wank.
Nevertheless she's top of the list now if nothing with more front appears.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:46:31 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline aronteo

Cheers for the link Derrick  :hi:
Can't understand why she hasn't appeared in my searches  :unknown:
I am on the look out for a decent SP for my last punt this year and she looks tasty 😋
 I have a penchant for Polish girls so she could be a good candidate.
Only thing is she is flat chested and I do like breast play and a good tit wank.
Nevertheless she's top of the list now if nothing with more front appears.

Caution Nigel........something is not quite right here: I recognised the pics, and they look from a different profile which has been on AW not long time ago; if I remember correctly, the profile claimed that the SP was an English MILF.

I am getting old, and Alzheimer is kicking in, but there is something wrong here......I think.... :unknown:

Offline Derrick101

I'm sure DrC will step in at sometime after he has done his detective work  :thumbsup:

Offline nigel4498

Caution Nigel........something is not quite right here: I recognised the pics, and they look from a different profile which has been on AW not long time ago; if I remember correctly, the profile claimed that the SP was an English MILF.

I am getting old, and Alzheimer is kicking in, but there is something wrong here......I think.... :unknown:
Cheers aronteo, I'll hold fire for now as I was actually going to ring her this afternoon.
I have been going to London lately but in the lead up to Xmas I need something local and she looked tasty.

I thought I recognised one of the photos but I thought I saw it on a Polish girls profile offering duos.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:15:53 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline nigel4498

No kissing or OWO  :thumbsdown:

Have to admit it's a limited likes list but I read the AW field report on her profile and the guy mentions kissing and OWO. Not that bothered about OWO but like the kissing.
I'd always confirm services before I committed to a session as I know from experience that they can change what's on offer.
Things are that bad that I'm getting desperate for a decent end of year punt with someone different.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 12:34:45 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline nigel4498

Done a bit of digging myself and I am almost certain she did duos with Amazing Alexandra in Southampton and Bristol.

External Link/Members Only
Livienne might have been calling herself Victoria then.
Almost certain that's where I saw one of the photos.

Offline aronteo

Done a bit of digging myself and I am almost certain she did duos with Amazing Alexandra in Southampton and Bristol.

Ok, that makes sense - probably it is how I recognised the pics as well. For some reason, I seem to recall those pics were claimed to belong to an English SP (possibly, what was claimed in that profile  :unknown: ).

If she is really Polish, I agree with you Nigel - I had positive experiences with Polish girls in the past (as well as with Czech girls)  :hi: .

Offline nigel4498

I had positive experiences with Polish girls in the past (as well as with Czech girls)  :hi: .

Ah, don't get me started on Czech and Slovak girls. Just love em
Had a business for many years in Czech Republic until recently and have many happy memories of my time there.

Offline martinbee

Now as it happens i visited this girl last week but as ive been away for work this week no review yet,but il get on it now

Offline nigel4498

Cheers Martin  :hi:
Your review has swung it for me.

Offline nigel4498

Looks like I was correct.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Doing a duo with Alexandra this week.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2018, 02:12:31 pm by nigel4498 »

Offline Derrick101

I guess you're booked in tomorrow or Tuesday then Nigel for a Christmas treat  :P

They should recommend punting for keeping the grey matter active in old age  :lol:

Offline cakerusk

Hidden Image/Members Only

I dunno but are you not giving away your possible identity here? Maybe i am thinking too much

Offline Derrick101

I dunno but are you not giving away your possible identity here? Maybe i am thinking too much

I don't think Nigel means I am doing a duo... he means Livienne is doing duos with Alexandia, as he had suggested.

Offline nigel4498

I don't think Nigel means I am doing a duo... he means Livienne is doing duos with Alexandia, as he had suggested.

That's correct Derrick  :thumbsup:

Offline cakerusk

Offline nigel4498

Fuck!!! I feel so stupid now!! :dash: :dash:
Do what I do,  blame predictive text  :lol:

Offline Derrick101