Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 'Brunette Michelle' / Chard  (Read 1419 times)

Offline shotku

Anyone seen this girl?

External Link/Members Only

She's been on my list for a while and I'm increasingly tempted. Appears genuine and (most of) the feedback is good but I'm always wary of EE girls either not providing advertised services and/or suddenly charging extra. I'm not looking for particularly detailed feedback, just some comfort that she's a worthwhile punt and that all services are available (kissing in particular).

dumdonuts

i messaged her but she never even read my mail, so if you get a reply well done

Offline shotku

Thanks dumdonut. To be fair to her she replied almost immediately to an initial text checking where exactly she was in Somerset so I haven't had a problem with communication so far.

dumdonuts

ah ok, thats exactly what i asked

Ben4454

Don't bother with E-mailing working girls with these questions.

Just call them. She has a number displayed.

Offline Taggart

Someone fancies a Romanian?   Hold the front page !!

With a number of threads recently about disappointing punts with exports from Romania, why, why, why do punters still ask about them.

I'd rather shit in public in Debenhams window than pay good money to see a Romanian skank that will refuse the majority of her likes or do a runner with the cash.

Offline shotku

I'd rather shit in public in Debenhams window than pay good money to see a Romanian skank that will refuse the majority of her likes or do a runner with the cash.

Well that's never happened to me so I guess it must be your winning personality!

Back to the topic at hand though, I'm guessing nobody here has seen her?