Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Allice40massage - Bristol  (Read 1399 times)

2 review(s) for emma40massage (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline voland0675

My first review, please forgive me  if I did something not right ( I'm foreigner so my English it's not perfect yet ;)

Profile: External Link/Members Only

Price: £80 p/h

When: Last Saturday

Massage only.

it was on back of my head for a while, simple good massage. Come across Alice profile and I though is a worth a shot, massage by beautiful woman could win a day after whole terrible week at work.

Call her number , no answer - well ok she's probably busy at the moment , call again ( 40 min later ) still no answer, bloody hell she must be really busy ( that's mean good in massage, so definitely must contact and set up meeting ). Ok I thought , let send a text just let lady know I'm really interested, we can always talk when she's free to do so.

So my txt was:

Morning Alice, tried to call you but you are probably busy now. Just quick one, any chance for massage booking today? Thank you

Alice responded:

I am not interested - please do not telephone or text me again

2 minutes after this one , even before I send anything back

Alice:

Learn to read well the content of the profile's.

My respond:

My apologies, sorry to bother you. Thank you

Guys I got simple question because of this above.

Did I made any mistake or maybe read details on her profile wrong way?
Bit confused tbh, my fault?
By the way , any recommendation for good massage somewhere in Bristol? Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you voland0675 

« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 01:10:36 pm by voland0675 »

Offline houseboot

You can only post a Review if you make an appointment and then she lets you down. From the rules:-

"4 Reviews

A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)

Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names

Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider)."

:hi:
« Last Edit: February 08, 2021, 02:30:32 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

She asks for calls not texts but as you stated:-

"Morning Alice, tried to call you but you are probably busy now. Just quick one, any chance for massage booking today? Thank you"

Then I assume she was just having a bad day unless .... did you withhold your number or were you using a phone, e.g. a work one, where the number is automatically withheld?

Offline Jonlove69

Sounds like you had a lucky escape based on that mood. Terry has recently left a review of Lovely Kate

External Link/Members Only

Would recommend her for a relaxing time

Offline hamchang

Alice responded:

I am not interested - please do not telephone or text me again

My guess is she was replying to another SMS and your jumped in and was replied to instead my mistake.

OR

You are a serial time waster / known punted with issues that has had their number reporting onto one of the punter watch apps. You might be able to sign up to them and find out.

Offline joninbristol

Blocked her on principle. You really don't need moody cows like that in your life.

Thanks for the tip off, appreciate it.  :hi:

Offline voland0675

She asks for calls not texts but as you stated:-

"Morning Alice, tried to call you but you are probably busy now. Just quick one, any chance for massage booking today? Thank you"

Then I assume she was just having a bad day unless .... did you withhold your number or were you using a phone, e.g. a work one, where the number is automatically withheld?

I never withhold my number (obviously got my extra punt mobile for that reason) , as we all know 99% girls on AW wouldn't answer. Maybe it was bad day for her, hard to tell. Anyway will try luck somewhere else. 

Offline voland0675

My guess is she was replying to another SMS and your jumped in and was replied to instead my mistake.

OR

You are a serial time waster / known punted with issues that has had their number reporting onto one of the punter watch apps. You might be able to sign up to them and find out.

Time is a precious for me so I never put any efforts to waste someone else time ( nor either mine too ). But it might be worth a shoot to look for those apps ( I didn't even know they exist ) just in case to make sure I'm not black listed because a someone is "not in mood". Thanks for the tip   
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 01:34:23 pm by voland0675 »

Offline dtflask

OR

There are punterwatch apps?

Offline hamchang

There are punterwatch apps?

Sure are. Quite a lot off them funnily enough. You call or SMS and the app flashes up your info if you have been reported to them. like this one External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only