Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissYasmin or CuriousClaris TOFFT - London Bridge/Borough  (Read 895 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964951) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6049683) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline beastmode

External Link/Members Only

I have put the two URLS as I believe there are the same accounts. Look at the images I shared. The breasts do look the same. They both send you the postcode to the same address.

If you search 6049683 on UKP, you would read a review but that is not the same person I met - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296939.msg3100830#msg3100830. That is not her.

Date:
March 2021

Comms
I gave her a ring, she sent the postcode and I told her that I was on my way. A ten minute journey for me.

Location.
By Borough Station, an apartment - there were other people in a room who you could hear but not see. The room is small, with just a bed that was quite lower than I was used to.

The lady herself
She is really attractive, really good looking. It is definitely her in the pictures. She's a surgery girl - lip fillers, done work on her boobs (they could still pass for a natural), done work on her bum as well but it still looks natural. I would say her height is about 5'6 or so. There was quite a height difference! 

The Punt
I paid for a hour (£120) + OWO (£10)
She started with a very good BJ, nice and sloppy but she did not do it for long, so short.  She stopped and said if I wanted to give her RO so I said yeah, she put some Durex strawberry lube on it - that shit tastes so disgusting! She stopped me again after like a minute or so.

This was a woman who does not like this job, she does not really care in putting in a good performance.
Missionary felt so mechanical, doggy felt rubbish. We had rapport during our speaking before the sex, but none during the sex.

I was trying to keep going and it just was not happening. I asked her to just finish me off, she told me that she was not sucking my dick again because we just had sex which was so weird, as we did it with a condom. So she gave me a hand job, which she does have really good technique to get you to cum via it.

I left so deflated. There was 30 minutes left of the punt. I just wanted to leave. It was one of the punts where you feel like - is this shit really worth it?

Overall rating
4/10 - her looks, intial bj for 1 minute & 30 secs + handjob to finish me off were the best bits of the experience, but the actual sexual experience was so bad.

Offline beastmode

I have put the two URLS as I believe there are the same accounts. Look at the images I shared. The breasts do look the same. They both send you the postcode to the same address.

If you search 6049683 on UKP, you would read a review but that is not the same person I met - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=296939.msg3100830#msg3100830. That is not her.

Date:
March 2021

Comms
I gave her a ring, she sent the postcode and I told her that I was on my way. A ten minute journey for me.

Location.
By Borough Station, an apartment - there were other people in a room who you could hear but not see. The room is small, with just a bed that was quite lower than I was used to.

The lady herself
She is really attractive, really good looking. It is definitely her in the pictures. She's a surgery girl - lip fillers, done work on her boobs (they could still pass for a natural), done work on her bum as well but it still looks natural. I would say her height is about 5'6 or so. There was quite a height difference! 

The Punt
I paid for a hour (£120) + OWO (£10)
She started with a very good BJ, nice and sloppy but she did not do it for long, so short.  She stopped and said if I wanted to give her RO so I said yeah, she put some Durex strawberry lube on it - that shit tastes so disgusting! She stopped me again after like a minute or so.

This was a woman who does not like this job, she does not really care in putting in a good performance.
Missionary felt so mechanical, doggy felt rubbish. We had rapport during our speaking before the sex, but none during the sex.

I was trying to keep going and it just was not happening. I asked her to just finish me off, she told me that she was not sucking my dick again because we just had sex which was so weird, as we did it with a condom. So she gave me a hand job, which she does have really good technique to get you to cum via it.

I left so deflated. There was 30 minutes left of the punt. I just wanted to leave. It was one of the punts where you feel like - is this shit really worth it?

Overall rating
4/10 - her looks, intial bj for 1 minute & 30 secs + handjob to finish me off were the best bits of the experience, but the actual sexual experience was so bad.

Pictures

Hidden Image/Members Only