Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SweetEnglishSophie - Brentford Enthusiastic & Polite Lady  (Read 1538 times)

22 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5929978) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 14 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline BlueBirb

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Half an hour £80

Now I know this young lady doesn’t have the best reputation but I’ve had my eye on her since the start of the year and had some time to spare so when I saw she was in London again I couldn’t help myself.
On the day of our proposed booking, we arranged for 30 minutes later that day. Most of the comms were through text.

Sophie is Stunning IMO. Usual hiding behind the door as I entered the venue.

Her hospitality, for me perfect, she is very bubbly and seemed to enjoy our meet right the way through and genuinely made me feel comfortable from the start which was a major positive for me.

AW pictures are accurate-ish but some are older than others,
Stated age is about right i'd say.

Punt all in all was fairly GFE, but everything covered. Plenty of cuddling to start. I get the impression she enjoys her job - very energetic throughout doggy. BJ was OK, not very wet or sloppy (how I like it) but it did the job.

All in all a great half hour. Sophie is really good looking and had a lovely manner throughout. I don’t know whether we had a great connection or she was simply in a good mood but we had a memorable time.