Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Riley-Lee - Mansfield  (Read 1515 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This was my first one to one with Riley. I've seen her a couple of time in duos with Lucie but after my last meeting I've been wanting to see her alone, so booked an hour at £120, all organised by text. Comms were smooth and the plan was agreed within a few exchanges.

Did my usual entry with Riley naked and blindfolded on the bed waiting for me. Popped some headphones on her, started the music, then proceeded to cut and rip her tights off her which is always fun. I added some rubber gloves to the mix as a special request from Riley who told me she fancied being fingered with them on. I was more than happy to oblige.

Things were going really well. Riley was writhing and moaning. Her pussy was very wet indeed and fingering her with the rubber gloves on really seemed to get her going, and I think will definitely be added to my repertoire. Kissing, licking, touching, slapping, using ice cubes, fruit and chocolate pots. Yeah you know how I roll. Rolled her onto her side and gave her a nice bit of rimming and pussy licking which brought the desired effect.

After half an hour of mental and physical torture mostly on me watching Riley getting closer and closer to coming I needed to slip a condom on and help her all the way. I must say she felt amazing as she wrapped her legs around me like a well worn tyre. Slipped my hands under her arse and lifted her up to allow me to get in nice and deep. This was enough to get her coming and this lasted quite a while as she slowly reached her peak. I kept going for a bit more and she came again.

I wanted my usual CIM, snowballing finish, so we went into 69 and she came again, then she went to town on my cock with great DT, spitting and gagging, and brought me to a delicious squirt into her mouth which she duly delivered into my waiting mouth with a lingering kiss.

I've said this before but Riley now compared to Riley 6 months ago are like 2 different people. She really has grown into the role and delivers a great GFE with a PSE touch. Her DT is very good indeed especially as she looks up at you with her gorgeous eyes.

She also has a lovely plump pussy which is a delight to savour and she wets up easily making penetration rather enjoyable indeed.

So had a great time with Riley and have no qualms about giving her a positive. Nothing I could find to complain about perhaps apart from occasional limited availability due to her popularity.

I'll definitely be going back again soon.

GN :hi:

Offline Muaythai67

I don't know what she was like 6 months ago but she is good. I love it when she cums multiple times. The DT is really good I always ask for it really wet and sloppy. I love using the mirror in that room.

Been eyeing up that chair in the corner and having her tits smother me.

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, GN.

Definitely need to arrange a solo meet with Riley and that amazing rack.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Nice one GN you dirty fucker

GolfNut

I don't know what she was like 6 months ago but she is good. I love it when she cums multiple times. The DT is really good I always ask for it really wet and sloppy. I love using the mirror in that room.

Been eyeing up that chair in the corner and having her tits smother me.

I'd say Riley was quieter and even perhaps a little shy 6 months ago. She certainly wasn't up for some of the stuff she let me do to her today. Pleased to say she now ranks as one of the best in the area and certainly knows how to give and have a good time.

Excellent review, GN.

Definitely need to arrange a solo meet with Riley and that amazing rack.

Thanks dboy  :drinks:. Certainly is one of the best racks out there. Her puppies are a delight.

Nice one GN you dirty fucker

Thanks and takes one to know one motc  :D

matt000169

Excellent review GN. Was hoping to see Riley this week before bangerz but time is against me I'm afraid  :(

Offline scott1601

Another great review GN,

I don't know what Riley was like 6 months ago, but i know she was brilliant when i saw her last month