Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DAYANA XXX - Turnpike Lane  (Read 3357 times)

tilt8890

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Came across this profile and after viewing the pic, which I've attached below decide to take a punt the next day... :music: As we all punter may know by now there are 2 reasons why a WG would'nt show off her face in their AW profiles, 1) reason to be discreete from being identified by anyone who knows them and uses AW 2) this reason is something that we all know already  :crazy: :wacko:

Her accomadation was in Langham street  exactly a minute walk from Turnpike lane, an old warehouse/shop attached and the upperfoor a small clean flat.
I texted her to say that i arrived at the station, and she responded asking for 5 minutes, which was ok.

Then when i entered the flat Dayana was behind doors, as soon as i saw her i asked if Dayana was there assuming it to be a B&S which most of the girls do, but it was'nt. It genuinely was her picture in red, after i noticed her tatoos which was also visible in the pics i decided to go ahead with the punt.

She has a flawless body, very soft skin, if there are guys that love big natural white boobs with lovely nipples and big pink areolas, with a bit of visivble veins, then that its her, this did it for me well. it was a dream pair of boobs to play & suck, she also gives good deep french kissing with plenty of tongue movement and sucks on your mouth & tongue, her deepthroating skills weren't really deepthroat  :thumbsdown: but she let me fist her, her white pussy was cleanly shaved and puffy & fleshy, i was able to get upto 4 fingers in that pink small hole, she was came hard twice, Dayna dosen't take CIM which is a shame, but does suck well, i came on her body the first time and relaxed a bit, and then she herself woke me up again erect, while i kpt playing with her boobs, i still would prefer her tits than her services.. :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sinz

Good review OP. How would you rate her facially outta 10 ?  Doe she speak good English ?

Offline Joelawerence

Thanks Tilt for the review.

Are her tits saggy and hat size you reckon they are. Is she chubby or slim as per her Interview description. Also does she have any tongue piercing? Thanks  :drinks:

tilt8890

Thanks Tilt for the review.

Are her tits saggy and hat size you reckon they are. Is she chubby or slim as per her Interview description. Also does she have any tongue piercing? Thanks  :drinks:

Sorry Buddy, she'nt the one i met , shis is totally a differtent girl, the girl i met had perfect features & great breasts one of the best pairs so far, (not saggy) according to the pics the has changein the same prfile..