Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashlie Northern Belles  (Read 1241 times)

Offline Beargf

External Link/Members Only

Booked Ashlie a couple of days ago for the usual £80 for 30 mins at the usual place in Doncaster on the high street near some bars but was quite safe as no one around.
Ashlie was pleasant enough but didn't really do it for me stated she was a size 12 but deffo bigger than that when she stripped of to reveal her body she had nice big juicy tits but a rather big belly to go with it and when laid down just seamed to spread about id say nearer a size 16 than a size 12.
The services was a bit disappointing oral was covered and she didn't want to kiss even though it's listed in her likes list and she gave a couple of light pecks that was not that good to be honest it seemed like she wasn't bothered and wanted to move on to full sex but went down on her and she was clean and very responsive and I'm sure she came but when I asked her to get on top the enthusiasm disappeared again so after a bit of her riding me which the only good bit was the big tits flapping round my face I asked her to change to doggy and she took a good pounding in this position for about 15 to 20 mins until I felt the sap rising and decided to whip it out and cum.all over her big arse and I sum how managed to cover a lot of it.
It's a neutral for the lack of services and the lack of enthusiasm all though she did seem pleasant maybe I could have caught her on a bad day but won't be returning to see her again.

Online SYorksPunter

Sounds like when I saw Daisy (the lack of enthusiasm and no kissing that is, not body size) NB can either have outstanding girls or mediocre ones it seems!

Thanks for the review, I can safely mark this one in the ‘don’t bother’ category!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 11:23:37 am by SYorksPunter »

Offline Scuderia Fan

Northern Belles really are hit and miss.

Hannah tells me that management are having a lot of issues with poor quality girls of late.

They gave all been sent reminders about showering due to too many complaints about personal hygiene.

And rather more worryingly they gave all been told to get tested often.

Offline TrampZ

Thanks for the report, one for me to give a miss me thinks.

Online markus666

Northern Belles really are hit and miss.

Hannah tells me that management are having a lot of issues with poor quality girls of late.

They gave all been sent reminders about showering due to too many complaints about personal hygiene.

And rather more worryingly they gave all been told to get tested often.
I agree SF Northern Belles are hit and miss, they have some very good girls, namely Ava, Honey, Katie, Larissa, Mya, Scarlett and Toni. All these girls give an excellent service and I’ve never gone down to find a nasty smell with any of them.  :vomit:
I would not entertain any of the others again, they are all crap for various reasons.  :thumbsdown:
The girls tell me they are oftentimes not given enough time to shower between punters.  :dash:
How many punters regularly get tested? I do, for my own health and piece of mind.  :cool:
I’ve got a session with one of the magnificent seven very soon, I’ve washed my tackle in readiness  :drinks:  :hi:

Offline GeneralAl

How was the comms? Recently I’ve found them straight up ignoring my inquiries?? Anyone else noticed this?

Online markus666

How was the comms? Recently I’ve found them straight up ignoring my inquiries?? Anyone else noticed this?
I’ve not had a problem with comms really, a couple of the receptionists are “fuck wits” but I get a quick response  :hi: