Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashleymaus Leeds  (Read 3973 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5219080) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SolidJohn

After I backed out if another punt I gave this girl a go and was very happy.

External Link/Members Only

Booked same day and given the postcode. Kept waiting about 10 minutes past the time booked and not easy to find the flat but once in she was exactly what I was expecting.

I'd say her age is accurate and she dressed in the outfit I requested. Paid £80 for half an hour which included proper french kissing, owo, protected sex, cim and swallow. She even tried for a second pop in a half hour booking.

The only negative was she wasn't that chatty and I noticed her hands were shaking when we started. I thought she was just nervous (I'm quite a tall broad guy) but she said after the first pop it wasn't me and she always shakes.

Anyway, for me it was a good time with an attractive young lady in a clean safe apartment who delivered everything she said she would.

Offline ISTS2005

After I backed out if another punt I gave this girl a go and was very happy.

External Link/Members Only

Booked same day and given the postcode. Kept waiting about 10 minutes past the time booked and not easy to find the flat but once in she was exactly what I was expecting.

I'd say her age is accurate and she dressed in the outfit I requested. Paid £80 for half an hour which included proper french kissing, owo, protected sex, cim and swallow. She even tried for a second pop in a half hour booking.

The only negative was she wasn't that chatty and I noticed her hands were shaking when we started. I thought she was just nervous (I'm quite a tall broad guy) but she said after the first pop it wasn't me and she always shakes.

Anyway, for me it was a good time with an attractive young lady in a clean safe apartment who delivered everything she said she would.

Cheers for the review, in one of her pics she has quite bad lookign self harm marks on her upper arms? Did you notice these?

Offline SolidJohn

Cheers for the review, in one of her pics she has quite bad lookign self harm marks on her upper arms? Did you notice these?

I didn't notice them on the pictures but yes she has some self harm scars. Nothing looked recent though so I assumed it was a teen thing.

Online mrfishyfoo

I didn't notice them on the pictures but yes she has some self harm scars. Nothing looked recent though so I assumed it was a teen thing.

She claims to be 19 !!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline SolidJohn

She claims to be 19 !!!  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

That's a fair point I was thinking early teens. I'd say she looks about 19 but may be a year or two older. She gave the impression she came to Leeds as a student but she isn't one now.

Offline tynetunnel

IIRC she’s 21 and has (or had if she’s quit) a year of Uni left
« Last Edit: July 27, 2019, 07:26:39 pm by tynetunnel »

Offline SolidJohn

I've just seen this girl again today. What's the protocol on this site, do I leave another review or do I add comments to this post?

Offline twwb

I've just seen this girl again today. What's the protocol on this site, do I leave another review or do I add comments to this post?

generally accepted rule seems to be:

same rating/similar experience? add comments to existing review
different rating/notably different experience? new review

the official rules just say 'no touting', i think they were a bit stricter under previous admin.

Offline SolidJohn

Thanks. I'll just add a couple of things to this then that clears up some previous grey areas.

Different venue (hotel this time) due to workmen being in her flat for a few days.

I'd say age is right. She's from down south and currently studying a degree in Leeds. She said she's doing this because she loves sex and she doesn't get enough to survive on the grants.

I noticed the self harm scars more than before. She has some on her upper arm that look like they were quite nasty cuts but she also has some elswhere like her tits. Didn't bother me but maybe it would bother others.