Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wet kitty 143  (Read 867 times)

2 review(s) for x princess sharna x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Bobbyboy49

Have been a lurker on this site for some and have visited some well reviewed girls including sweet Monique , Naughty Natt and Angellory all of which I have found to be great but they were so well reviewed I felt I had nothing to add.
Today I let my dick rule my head and spotted Wet kitty 143 who in my opinion looked stunning,checked this site and found no reviews so though I would try one for the team.l phoned at  11 a.m. and placed a booking in Cricklewood for 4p.m. Was told to confirm booking at 3pm.
I had a long way to travel and fearing traffic chaos with the north London derby on I left early and arrived in Cricklewood at 2:45.i then phoned kitty and was told she had moved on to hotel in Brent Cross, was told to drive to hotel car park and ring her.
I arrived at hotel car park and phoned to get room number, was told she would ring back in 2 minutes with number.
You will no doubt not be surprised that there was no further contact.......BITCH,
On checking AW tonight it seams her profile has disappeared but her number was 3322457 telephone 07487624903

Ming

Surprised to hear you didn't find a review, she appeared in January and a previous review is showing up as a negative, she was at that time working under the name of princess sharna. She seems to play these tricks of saying one hotel then flitting to another, then not being there either.
When I contacted her in January she tried the same with me, I didn't fall for it as I know the hotel in question which is very upmarket and there was no way she was working out of such an establishment.

She's now re-appeared in the West Midlands as New barbie perfect, she is definitely one to avoid.

I am going to post this link of the West Midlands forum so the locals are also forewarned.

Ming  :hi: