Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khloe19yo  (Read 2817 times)

Offline fartknocker

Has anyone been to see Khloe19yo in Cosham?
I thought I'd read somewhere that she'd put a bit of weight on, but her face pics are so darned cute that I'm feeling the urge to have a 30 minute booking.
However, I'm not into bigger girls, her size 10 is my limit.

Offline Edgee123

Yeah I'd say nearer a 12/14. I was tempted by the cute face pics but they bare little resemblance in real life. I'd also say she's nearer late 20's, early 30's.
Probably one of the poorest punts I've had.

Offline fartknocker

Thanks for that Edgee123, my worst suspicions confirmed!
I've recently decided that pretty girls should move to the top of my hotlist, and Khloe certainly seemed to fit into that criteria.
Oh well, on with the search!

Pinwheel

Certainly older than stated ,and not much personality either .

Offline nigel4498

Maybe wrong but I read somewhere that she had a couples profile on AW with her partner.

Offline Private Parts

With nearly 300k views on her tab and joining in2014 methinks this little dear has been around a good many blocks. Pictures don't lie either.  :thumbsdown:
Not my choice.

Offline fartknocker

And thanks to all from me, she's now off my hotlist.
Phew, I nearly made a booking to see her. I'd have been really pissed off when I saw her!

shrek89

Cheers for that  :hi:

err that looks like another profile just for her if u ask me. She works from a boat and you carnt even stand up in it.
Very weird setup

Offline scchap

Yes, the boat was a unique experience - the marina was very busy and I had a good view of people coming and going through the window blind. Some people might enjoy that but it was an unexpected scenario.

Offline Stiltskin

That boat thing sounds right up my street. Pity, she's just not my type :(

i.newman

Visited her about 12 months ago. Not very keen on oral and barely moves when your shagging her. The boat is also a bit odd, had to shag her on a bench seat as she didn't want to use the bed!.
if you want young and keen Charlotte is perfect
External Link/Members Only