Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob service?  (Read 2352 times)

Phil1980

A lot of the time I'm horny but not so horny I need to fuck, like just a blowjob would suffice.

Is there any where in London where you can just pop in for a 15 minute BJ say, without having to pay for full sex?

Offline pewpewpew

Search AW for girls who offer 15 minute bookings. Simple

Offline thor555

If only uber did uber owo! Wouldn't that be great   :)

Offline Zeusthedoc

If only uber did uber owo! Wouldn't that be great   :)

Wait, I thought that's what Uber Eats was...

Offline Love2come

A lot of the time I'm horny but not so horny I need to fuck, like just a blowjob would suffice.

Is there any where in London where you can just pop in for a 15 minute BJ say, without having to pay for full sex?

The best thing to do it to search on here for girls with good reviews in the area you seek. Then check if they do 15 or 30 minutes bookings. Then if the price is right you have cracked it.

Offline Malvolio

Soho walk-ups are your best and cheapest bet, but that is likely to be oral with.

YidArmy

We should have blowjob bars. Go in, have a drink, get a blowjob from a willing lady.

In a different universe, this would be seen as quite a civilized way of behaving.

Offline sparkus

We should have blowjob bars. Go in, have a drink, get a blowjob from a willing lady.

In a different universe, this would be seen as quite a civilized way of behaving.

Yeah and in a just world they'd be staffed by women from Mumsnet too.

Offline LLPunting

They have those bars, they're just all male and the "ladies" sit in stalls with glory holes... picky, picky...

Offline LLPunting

Yeah and in a just world they'd be staffed by women from Mumsnet too.

What? Bitter, hormonal, neurotic, neglected, militant women taking your pecker in their mouths...
i'll just call you John Wayne Bobbitt.

Offline webbber

It's not even so much a different universe - this concept exists, unfortunately though mostly in Asia and Japan. In Japan they are called 'Pink Saloon', you get a drink and OWO and CIM for approx 30 GBP. Of course we are not talking about high class shiny sparkling bars here and the ladies are also not the most amazing, but for that money and if you need a fast relief then certainly worth a visit...
And agree, would be nice to have a similar concept here!

Offline JamesKW

I am sure most SOHO walkup girls provide this service for £22.

Offline joe diddley

I am sure most SOHO walkup girls provide this service for £22.

Though in Soho most girls would only offer this protected (i.e. with condom).

Offline sparkus

It's not even so much a different universe - this concept exists, unfortunately though mostly in Asia and Japan. In Japan they are called 'Pink Saloon', you get a drink and OWO and CIM for approx 30 GBP. Of course we are not talking about high class shiny sparkling bars here and the ladies are also not the most amazing, but for that money and if you need a fast relief then certainly worth a visit...
And agree, would be nice to have a similar concept here!

Someone had the idea for a higher end version of this, not quite the Japanese pink salon with skanky olds: External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

I'm gonna see if I can get crowdfunding from kickstarter for a ladies equivalent.

Get a bunch of guys with talented tongues to tickle their fancies as they sit in "saddles" or perhaps motorbike seats with handlebars so they can squirm and shift till you hit their sweet spot.

Any volunteers for first shift?

Offline pewpewpew

I'm gonna see if I can get crowdfunding from kickstarter for a ladies equivalent.

Get a bunch of guys with talented tongues to tickle their fancies as they sit in "saddles" or perhaps motorbike seats with handlebars so they can squirm and shift till you hit their sweet spot.

Any volunteers for first shift?
Depends how much you'll pay me for some sweaty Grandma to sit on my face. I mean, I'll do it, but I want to make enough to get a decent punt myself afterward  :drinks:

Offline sparkus

Can take or leave oral, what I'd love to find is a cheap and regular way to unload myself across a massive pair.  She wouldn't even need to do it.

Offline LLPunting

Depends how much you'll pay me for some sweaty Grandma to sit on my face. I mean, I'll do it, but I want to make enough to get a decent punt myself afterward  :drinks:

Who's to say or know that your "tongue" gets a little bigger when no-one's looking?   ;)

Offline LLPunting

Can take or leave oral, what I'd love to find is a cheap and regular way to unload myself across a massive pair.  She wouldn't even need to do it.

If the gals want it then you sir are the cowboy in buttless chaps that they're going to pay to do it!   :lol:

Offline sparkus

If the gals want it then you sir are the cowboy in buttless chaps that they're going to pay to do it!   :lol:

I mean they wouldn't need to provide the HJ.