Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian Student - London (Outcall)  (Read 2497 times)

Phaedrus

External Link/Members Only

Background: I've wanted to see Indian Student for a long time and had sent her some messages on adult work in the past that were never replied to. After reading Sean70's review I sent a message leaving her my number and that I could be flexible to meet her. She messaged me back on the day but we never arranged to meet for another 2 weeks due to our varying commitments.

Comm's: Excellent, text and whatsapp always replying within the hour.

Price: £150 p.h

The meet and the service provider
I arranged to meet her at a local train station and took her back to mine. Upon meeting her I felt slightly disappointed as whilst she is facially attractive, she is not exactly my type but I continued the punt given the long length in setting this one up. Back at mine I gave her a towel to have a shower and offered her some drinks. She chose the Prosecco over the vodka ;)

Physically she has an average build, dark long hair and very fair skin for a Bengali Indian being almost white. Facially attractive with nice eyes. If 5 is average then I rate her a 6. Distinguishing marks: No tattoos, a patch of whiter skin in the centre of her back.

We chatted for a bit and then I noticed that half an hour had passed so we agreed to go upstairs and for the half hour chatting not to count, thank goodness. I found her to be intelligent and interesting with a similar sense of humour to me however the sexual chemistry was not there and I felt like I was hanging with a friend (who I don't fancy).

In the bedroom I offered to massage her and smelt some Bacterial Vaginosis so I opted not to offer on going down there and she did not ask. After some massage and kissing she went down on me with OWO and I have to say that she's great at it. Pressure and suction and rhythm were perfect.

We eventually moved to mish but due to the lack of any chemistry and perhaps the alcohol, I kept going soft. I'm in my early 30's so this is not usually a problem. I dashed to the toilet and took a little blue pill that I keep for occasions such as this and then stalled for time by giving her another longer massage and choosing some music tracks.

About 30 mins later my little blue helper had worked its magic and I went to work in mish. I found her quite dry so the lack of any real sexual chemistry was clearly mutual. I pumped in mish, until I came and that was pretty much the end of it. She got dressed and I took her to the station.

Conclusion A great girl with a great attitude and willingness to please but not my type. Great BJ. Usually I like RO and a variety of positions but I just wasn't feeling it and it felt more of a chore to get over with my orgasm rather than a pleasure. I've given her a positive rating instead of a neutral because her attitude could not have been better and the lack of sexual chemistry was down to me. Also the total time ended up being two hours but she charged me for one. I think that she does this work more for the pleasure than for the money however the nature of punting is such that its always a surprise and some punts are better than others.

Return unfortunately NO but I'm glad to have ticked her off.

There's not much new on AW that's of interest to me at the moment and I wonder where all the girls have gone? There was a clear glut in 2015.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 07:51:04 pm by Phaedrus »

Offline LLPunting

Really struggling to rate this a positive unless you're after the geisha experience with an ambivalent fuck thrown in of the "if you must" type.

Neutral seems more fitting although the vaginosis would tip it negative.

Phaedrus

On balance I think that you are correct. This should be a neutral.

sean70

Sorry to hear you had quite an underwhelming punt. I am wondering how much effort she put in in terms of making an effort to look fuckable without being tarty given you were picking her up from the station. Add that to a bit of BV and one position/pop this meet is bordering on a negative but can see why you gave it a neutral. Concur with your view far to much dross out there. Decent punts are fast becoming a thing of yesteryear!

Online Stud01

OP- is she bengali or actually indian?