Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Non typical" Romanian in Croydon  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Aj280

Anyone seen her? Not the best looking, but the way her profile is written has me intrigued. Kinda wonder if she walks the talk. The profile also seems like it was written by a punter from here, anyone else get that feeling from it? I did give her a call a few weeks back, but said she was busy for a few hours so didn't bother as I had something to do later.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 04:14:07 am by Aj280 »

petr15

She clearly has bareback listed.

Offline pumps

lol - you're on the wrong forums if you want positive advice/opinions about that.

Sghok1

worth a punt  do a review mate

Offline Aj280

She clearly has bareback listed.

lol - you're on the wrong forums if you want positive advice/opinions about that.

Hmm, guess you're right. Didn't notice that. Not sure how I missed that a few weeks back, could've sworn that list was shorter. For example, I don't remember seeing hardsport and enema  :vomit: That's a second time I've messed up a post on here, lol. Shame, profile gives the impression of someone smarter than that. One to avoid now.  :thumbsdown:

worth a punt  do a review mate

Not after noticing the bareback. One to avoid now. Weird, as she is clearly aware of this site and thus should know how most on here feel about bareback. Meh.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 11:18:11 pm by Aj280 »

Biggerthanmost

as she is clearly aware of this site and thus should know how most on here feel about bareback. Meh.
She isn't aware of this site and doesn't have a clue about how most here profess to feel about bareback because she didn't write the profile.

The only way to find out is to visit her.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 05:27:06 pm by Biggerthanmost »

Offline hw189

She calls herself 'Alesia', yet two of her earliest feedback refer to her as 'Ariana'. Profile swap maybe?