Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha - punt that scarred me for life fucked as I think she is a TG 😖  (Read 3881 times)

Max2299

External Link/Members Only

This ones gonna give the creeps rest of my life. I texted this girl about her charges and she agreed on 100£ pretty easily, she video called me on whatsapp, I didn't pick up, then she was like why didn't you pick up my call, wtf, video call from a WG?? I said I'll be there don't worry. She kept texting where are you how long, i had a bad feeling about all this. Reached her place in a Hotel near Bayswater, walked through the reception lobby awkwardly pretending as a customer staying in the hotel. Her room was a mess, Lights turned off, clothes everywhere, too dark as if she wanted to hide her face. Asked for the money first, good god it was just 100 quid, when I saw her face closely I felt something's weird and alarm bell went off in my head, run away she is a TG, seriously something was wrong with her face which made me feel she is a TG. Fake boobs, no kissing(thank god). I didn't get boner for 10 mins bcz I thought she is a TG. I was then searching for Adam's apple on her neck which wasn't there, hence I breathed sigh of relief and I fucked her. But the bad thing was she was rushing me out right after that. I wasn't gonna stay anyway because I still wasn't sure about her sex, but she said you came here at 1.40 instead of 1 and I already late. WTF, the meeting was set for 1.30 and she was pushing me out of the door in 20 mins. Anyway, I think I am scarred for life not knowing if I fucked a TG or a genuine Cambodian-Russian woman.

Offline Happyjose

Have you had any decent punts?

Skimming through your reviews makes for grim reading

Maybe use the recommendations on here to make better choices?

Offline A Decent Fist

She looks seriously sexy, TG or not (it wouldn't bother me; in fact with a body like that, finding a hard little cock in her pants would be the option I'd tick first).

Shame about the OP getting such a shit service, of course: perhaps someone not having a mental breakdown because God knows he's done something gay  :scare: might have a much better time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline joe diddley

Shame about the OP getting such a shit service, of course: perhaps someone not having a mental breakdown because God knows he's done something gay  :scare: might have a much better time.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Take your point ADF, but I think a TS should be upfront about being a TS.

Offline scutty brown

Offline Chorley

Some of the photos on the profile make her  like a TS. Fine if that's your thing. :unknown:
The most confusing thing is that some of the pics make her look like a munter, while in others she could be a Victoria's Secret model. :unknown:

Offline Jerboa

How do you know she is a TS, was her cock bigger than yours?

Offline Fraggle901

TS or not, I would definitely tap that  :D

Max2299

Even in her latest videos she does not look bad, but when i saw her f2f I was like Jesus F*** Christ i thought I am gonna fuck Caitlin Jenner. Also, she didn't reveal her private parts kept her legs close, and when I touched her vagina it felt very smooth as if there were no p** lips, since it was my first south East Asian experience I went through the whole thing apprehensively bcz I didn't see Adam's apple. May be she is just a woman past her prime.
Check the profile below a different girl(?), I opened thinking whoa what a gorgeous girl, scrolled down and what I saw sent chills down my spine. However,  this one has  mentioned on her profile about her sex. Not judging those who like TS/TG/TV but that ain't my thing.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 10:09:13 pm by Max2299 »

Offline Mario7769

« Last Edit: September 15, 2017, 07:14:09 pm by Mario7769 »

CaptainRoscoe

This is messed up. People should have the right to live as they see fit as long as they’re not hurting anyone else but this is bang out of order. He/she should at least disclose they’re a tranny.  :vomit:

Offline scutty brown

Offline drex

lol, the image of the OP feeling around for an adams apple while missing the giant willy bouncing around

i think you would struggle to hide that even in a low light situation.

Offline scutty brown

lol, the image of the OP feeling around for an adams apple while missing the giant willy bouncing around

i think you would struggle to hide that even in a low light situation.

I guess finding it would have been quite a blow, but it would be hard to miss

CaptainRoscoe

Guys, the OP said she’s a post-op so there would be no dick.

Offline A Decent Fist

Guys, the OP said she’s a post-op so there would be no dick.

Gut instinct is a powerful thing and the OP thinks what he thinks. He's met her and I haven't. But I'd still return a Scottish verdict of "not proven".

Offline mr_man_69

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:48:49 pm by mr_man_69 »

Offline mr_man_69

« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 07:49:03 pm by mr_man_69 »