Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How much should you pay for a Happy Ending in Central London?  (Read 139297 times)

Speedy

Guys, I pay £20 for hand job, or £40 for body to body (that's £40 total for body to body, not 20 + 40). Have been offered FS a few times and paid a total of £60 in extras.

GeorgeDyer

Hi! As i am new to this, I was wondering how to go about getting a handjob in one if these soho parlours. Can I ask for a hj at the reception, or is it too forward, and therefore  i should ask discreetly during the massage? Also, Is it possible to get a handjob without a massage, and in this case will it only cost around £20-£30?

r10bbr

does anyone know of any of these places where they give bj's aswell?
Regards

T26

Hi all,  i am travelling to London  now and than for my work. Usually i walk through Chinatown shaftesbury avenue. Do you know a good place for massage with hand job by a young skinny girl?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 01:27:38 pm by T26 »

r10bbr

theres a place i forgot nearby a diamond broker's office theres a girl by the name of harris smartly dressed with a briefcase offers the services required, let me google map the details and the contact numbers, she really does a good service..i forgot to state she's young slim pakistani

Offline messi69

Hey r10bbr, any luck with the google map details and number for that Harris girl? Do you know her rates?

Offline Goldenszabist

Mate any chance of the contact details of the girl Harris

LL

Mate any chance of the contact details of the girl Harris
Rolf Harris? Try HMP :D

Offline Goldenszabist

I just had my first experience in Chinatown. It was on Wardour St. The girl's name was Nana. Personally I didn't really enjoy the experience as the girl was really bitchy. She charged £30 for HE with BJ. It was £20 for HJ. The non existent message was for £30 also. Can you recommend some place good with nice girls. Also are there places that have girls of other ethnicity rather than Chinese or Thai.

Offline rebelsurge

Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

Offline ladiesman020

I paid £60 for 20mins with naked massage and Happy End
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rebelsurge

No point in this post unless you say where
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

cranked

So as a newbie to all of this, is it actually legal or not for massage parlours to offers "full service"?
I mean what is the legal technicalities of massage parlours and services?

Online Boredbloke

I can't understand why the prices around soho are so high given that you can get a blow job for £22 in a walkup. I'd not pay more than the standard £20 for he. If they want more then I'll save my cash and head to a  walkup

MV1962

I've been to a lot of these places in Central London.  £30 is what I pay.  You're right to haggle as all the girls in every location start with a high price when discussing the HE.  It's like they're expecting you to haggle.  £30 seems like the going rate on Goodge Street, all over Soho, Charring Cross Road, Shaftesbury Avenue.  One time on Dean Street, the girl said, "how much do you want to pay?" (I'm sure you're familiar with this game they play, right?).  I said £20 and she said, "OK!".  Good result.  Perhaps other establishments would be prepared to lower their price if you haggle a lot but for me, too much haggling just ruins the experience.

One time I made the mistake of going for a massage on Gerrard Street in the centre of China Town.  I got some old, overweight Chinese lady.  It was a really nice massage (I guess she was very experienced!) but I didn't want HE.  She said she'd do it for £10!  I practically had to prise her fingers off my cock *shudders*

There's a Thai place on Rupert Street where they have model-looking Thai girls.  The one I booked did the massage then at the end wanted £50 for HE.  She wouldn't budge on the price so I didn't pay her another dime and left feeling refreshed from the massage but with a full sack.  She asked me, "Where have you been for massage before, Chinese parlours?"  She tried to make out that the Thai happy ending was far superior and therefore it would cost me more money whichever Thai parlour I went to.  What I've found out since then is that there's another Thai massage place just a short walk away and they only charge me £30 for the HE.  The girl was right though - Thai happy endings are a lot better than the ones you get from Chinese parlours.

You guys are welcome to PM me for details of establishments I've been to if you want to - I'll not name them here as they're not openly offering HE.
LL can you pm the names of the establishment on Rupert n others.  Thanks.

LL

LL can you pm the names of the establishment on Rupert n others.  Thanks.
Nope  :lol:

mr-scorpio

Been several months since i went, so i don't know if she's still there.
But External Link/Members Only - In South Kensington...   A girl 'Panya' ... especially as SHE initiated this without me asking.. I was expecting a basic HE... What i got was a OWO + CIM ... TWICE for £25!!! - i'm NOT making this up.
I doubt she's do this with many.. Perhaps she just liked my c*ck? LOL ... Anyway.. Amazing!

Offline hawai5o

Been several months since i went, so i don't know if she's still there.
But External Link/Members Only - In South Kensington...   A girl 'Panya' ... especially as SHE initiated this without me asking.. I was expecting a basic HE... What i got was a OWO + CIM ... TWICE for £25!!! - i'm NOT making this up.
I doubt she's do this with many.. Perhaps she just liked my c*ck? LOL ... Anyway.. Amazing!

Where about in SK ??

Offline MajorPayne

I'm really sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

I've recently started getting massages in Central London, I'm working my way through Soho at the moment.

All the girls so far have offered me a Happy Ending and all have quoted £50, which I haggled down to £30.

My question is, am I still paying too much?

What's the going rate?

Yes, I know a walk up is cheaper but I really enjoy the massages, I just think the additional £30 to the initial £50 for the massage is a bit much.

Personally I can't see the point of massage plus HE, when I can get full service for £60, for 30 minutes.