Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question about Reverse Bookings  (Read 1080 times)

jcdmj12

If you accept a reverse booking from a WG, can other bidders tell it's been accepted (i.e. does it show/do they get notified)?

Offline mattylondon

If you accept a reverse booking from a WG, can other bidders tell it's been accepted (i.e. does it show/do they get notified)?
I'm sure it would register but why would that matter?

Offline RedKettle

I do not use them often (I will not repeat all the negative comments here) but when I do i tend never to accept anyone via the system, not least as it deletes all the other bids.  I use AW email to keep any likely ones "warm" and arrange a booking as normal (which for me is over the phone) with the best one.  When (almost inevitably) you get let down it gives you a fighting chance of switching to another one.

After shagging one of them I will try and keep any other good bids alive for another time again by email - especially if a good price was offered.  I have been back months later and referred back to the earlier emails and asked if the price offered still available and got a good deal.

Sorry not answered your question, I just do not know, but thought above might be interesting to someone - it is an approach I picked up from comments on here.

Offline mattylondon

I do not use them often (I will not repeat all the negative comments here) but when I do i tend never to accept anyone via the system, not least as it deletes all the other bids.
When I accept them, I too never do so by the system. I simply follow up with an e-mail and make arrangements.

Firstly, I prefer to keep my business to myself and secondly, if the agreement 'fucks up' for whatever reason, it's still open for other options.

Offline RedKettle

Also after clicking on some of the AW profiles that bid on RBs I sometimes lose the urge to punt, or indeed have any sex...

Offline mattylondon

Also after clicking on some of the AW profiles that bid on RBs I sometimes lose the urge to punt, or indeed have any sex...
There are some real desperados who bid on such bookings, but once in a while I've found a pretty decent one. All depends on the rates and how much some need the money, I guess?  :unknown:

Offline Moresomes

I think that once you hit the accept button the reverse booking is taken down by A/W. I contact the one i want by e-mail, but just let the ad run its course to see if anyone else of interest shows for future use.

Offline madeinwales56

I do not use them often (I will not repeat all the negative comments here) but when I do i tend never to accept anyone via the system, not least as it deletes all the other bids.  I use AW email to keep any likely ones "warm" and arrange a booking as normal (which for me is over the phone) with the best one.  When (almost inevitably) you get let down it gives you a fighting chance of switching to another one.

After shagging one of them I will try and keep any other good bids alive for another time again by email - especially if a good price was offered.  I have been back months later and referred back to the earlier emails and asked if the price offered still available and got a good deal.

Sorry not answered your question, I just do not know, but thought above might be interesting to someone - it is an approach I picked up from comments on here.

This sounds like good advice.

jcdmj12

You did answer my question, indirectly, which was "what's the best way to do this?". I shall do as you've done. 

Thanks.   :hi:

Pepsiii

keep tabs on the ones that you'll like to fuck then email or ring them to arrange your fuck at the price of your RB.

SophieScott

No, we don't get notifications.  If you a bid the other WG's who had bid would only know if they went back into the reverse bookings and saw yours gone (which is what we see once the date on it has passed anyway).

Flunt

You did answer my question, indirectly, which was "what's the best way to do this?". I shall do as you've done. 

Thanks.   :hi:

From memory, I'm 99% certain that once you accept a bid on a RB then it is closed and removed from the system. If you have one you plan to accept then make arrangements by messaging and booking request. Other bids that are tempting send them a message, something like, "Thanks for you bid but I have almost agreed a booking. I might do this again next month if you're interested." Delete the bookings as you go and it should attract the last minute interest.

Offline Gordon Bennett

As the bids dribbled in I saved their profiles into a hotlist called "RB" with separate notes of price they offered. To be honest, I could rename that hotlist "overweight and TS".......

Offline RedKettle

As the bids dribbled in I saved their profiles into a hotlist called "RB" with separate notes of price they offered. To be honest, I could rename that hotlist "overweight and TS".......

yes I forgot to mention that - I set up a HL for each RB and save any worthwhile profiles into it.  I cannot say that many of those HLs end up with much in but I have found the occasional jewel!!

Offline RedKettle

No, we don't get notifications.  If you a bid the other WG's who had bid would only know if they went back into the reverse bookings and saw yours gone (which is what we see once the date on it has passed anyway).

Thank you that is interesting to know.

potato

It's also worth saving a screen shot of your bid page so that you can see all that bid. Your RB disappears after the date/time you have set for the booking so you lose all the details of those that bid.  As others have said, it's worth keeping the decent bidders warm by saying you can't do the original date but can you get in touch and re-arrange another date instead.

Pepsiii

On my reverse booking I got fat out of shape desperadoes placing bids amazing how you get trash placing bids for 200 overnights.

Offline RedKettle

you can give detail about what you want but does not seem to help - even if you specify young and slim you get old and fat bidding! :vomit:

Pepsiii

That's the beauty of RB go block the old fat bitches that bid out of desperation.

Placing 400 for 2hours usually gets you a better quality fuck, try upping your price to test it.
you can give detail about what you want but does not seem to help - even if you specify young and slim you get old and fat bidding! :vomit:

Offline Gordon Bennett

That's the beauty of RB go block the old fat bitches that bid out of desperation.

Placing 400 for 2hours usually gets you a better quality fuck, try upping your price to test it.

That's probably true. I had a nightmare with one...... I had a bad back and just wanted a massage so I threw up a RB for £50 for a hour's massage with a happy ending. Thing is, there's no facility to specify "just a massage" in the header fields, can only specify the detail in the free text area deeper within the request. So, any WG just perusing the RB headers would think I was a cheeky chancer trying to get a normal punt for £50. Upshot was 90% of replies were from very rough and ropey girls (and a bloke!).

Offline Blade1960

Yeah i put a Reverse booking on for an Overnight, but i left the Price at 0 so girls would usually put there Best offer in  :)

Lol however the First bid that came in within an Hour, was from a Trans Sexual in their 40's  :rolleyes: lol which was a bit dissapointing as i had clearly stated i wanted a Female between 20 and 35  :P

Anyway the bids seeme a bit slow, so i picked girls out of my Hotlist, and sent them the Details of the Overnight Via Email  :rolleyes:

And got so many replies, i just didn't have time to reply.