Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ABBY DOLL BEAUTIFUL STUNNER  (Read 1636 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

location near willesden...
height around 5'7, age around early to mid 20's.. size 10 figure, superb all over..
facially very pretty, like Raqeul Welch, Sophia Loren, in there early to mid 20's, that standard in physical appearance..
ROMANIAN BUT DO NOT LET THAT PUT YOU OFF!!!
honest about services, no rush, does not like a forest on the meatballs, so be fully shaven..
I was clean all over so she done owo..
Paid £60 for gfe service for 30 mins...
slow tongue kissing, not the tornado tsunami saliva tongue face eating snogging that I love, but more you R&B music type slow tongue sensual kissing...
she did tell tell me once I do oral on her no more kissing because she finds it distasteful.. so i mad sure i had a very heavy helping of the R&B style snogging before I dive in tongue first in her delicious mango..
then I went for the mango, i licked and gorged as if i just come out off a hunger strike!!
made her sit on my face and gorged and slurped away into the mango til my jaw ached!!
She gave me nice gentle oral without for a few minutes..
Then on with rubber john and missionary sex average speed gently for several minutes till I come in rubber john...
really nice gentle gfe experience... with a world class looking beautiful clean nice mannered woman..

ATTITUDE 10/10
GFE SERVICES 10/10 (no cim)
PHYSICAL CONSTRUCTION 8/10
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

vt

So we know about the Mango...what about her Melons?? And no Banana this time?? Not feeling quite so fruity??  ;)

Cheers for the review!   :drinks:

Offline king tarzan

So we know about the Mango...what about her Melons?? And no Banana this time?? Not feeling quite so fruity??  ;)

Cheers for the review!   :drinks:

Her muffins were around 36c size, very nice and tasty and banana beast got nice oral without...

Very happy visit!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac