Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelic Eyes - TOFTT?  (Read 1200 times)

Offline shooter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this profile?
Have had a couple of bids on RBs from her and comms wise seems good, vanilla in service but poss worth TOFTT? No feedback here, so thought I would ask  :D
 :hi:

Online Fuzzyduck

Intriguing. Her AW feedback looks mostly from genuine punters so that's a little encouraging. If comms are good and she tailored her response to your RB then it would be tempting particularly if she also shared some further pics (e.g. face to show she's no munter) and was attractively priced. Best of luck.

Offline shooter

Intriguing. Her AW feedback looks mostly from genuine punters so that's a little encouraging. If comms are good and she tailored her response to your RB then it would be tempting particularly if she also shared some further pics (e.g. face to show she's no munter) and was attractively priced. Best of luck.

Thanks - Yep, that was my thinking - the feedback looks genuine,  the one Field Report is a bit fluffy though. Would be good to get a UKP review from some of these AW reporters one day  :D Cheers

Online Fuzzyduck

Thanks - Yep, that was my thinking - the feedback looks genuine,  the one Field Report is a bit fluffy though. Would be good to get a UKP review from some of these AW reporters one day  :D Cheers

It's got your name all over this one, shooter.

Offline shooter

It's got your name all over this one, shooter.

Thats what I am thinking...... :thumbsup:

Online Fuzzyduck

Offline shooter

Fortune favours the brave.

Its a cross I have to bear, for the sake of the punting brethren at large ...  :lol: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :lol: :D :lol: :D

Offline Frustrated gentleman

Am visiting the big smoke next week...Did this happen?

Offline shooter

Am visiting the big smoke next week...Did this happen?

No -not had the chance to meet yet, but on H/L. If looking for outcall - put up a RB and see what response you get..

Offline indisex

I got a response from this lady on my RB. Did anyone on here managed to see her?